Please not another Eternal Pilgrim

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So a couple hours away from the end of this pvp and I'm destined for another OGW rare (68 points was not even close to top 5!)

Please can I have any card except another Ayli, Eternal pilgrim. I've lost count of the number of these I've received now and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

For the record a Drana's Chosen would be nice icon_e_wink.gificon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ssh... you're going to jinx yourself! Don't let the game know what you're thinking, otherwise the game will try and disappoint you!
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Lol so I actually did get a drana's chosen! All good
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    Remind me to never play against you in "Go Fish..." icon_e_wink.gif

Also, that's a very solid card to get a hold of - I take it you have a deck for it to fit in?
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    HomeRn wrote:
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    Remind me to never play against you in "Go Fish..." icon_e_wink.gif

Also, that's a very solid card to get a hold of - I take it you have a deck for it to fit in?

I've only got 5 rares and 3 mythics from this set so far but they do include relentless dead and diregraf colossus so thinking something like

Dark petition
    Grip of desolation
    Ruinous path

Drana
    Kalitas
    fleshbag Maurader
    Relentless dead
    diregraf colossus

And couple other cards, see where it goes icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • KroNoS
    KroNoS Posts: 38
    Options
    i like how you said ONLY 3 mythics from the new set already like you havnt actually been incredibly fortunate.

and i'm here all bitter with my seasons past which isnt even working correctly
  • Morphling
    Morphling Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i have got 3 mythics so far, havent spent a penny on this game too. Also season past is amazing, it will be fixed. wish i had it.......