Affiliation Bonuses?

MushroomGenius808
MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Maybe I'm just blind, but is there something formally acknowledging some type of Affiliation bonus? If so, what is it? Where can I read it?

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only with 5☆ Cap and IM
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some of the other chars also have affiliation bonuses. Specifically Mr. F. I don't know if anyone else beside the 5* gets an affiliation bonus
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Thanks all for the reply. Pretty disappointed that this isn't a bigger mechanic in the game.

So as it stands, "Heroes" and "Guardians of the Galaxy" affiliations have zero bonuses (or negatives, like Villains vs. Ghost Rider).

I guess none of the bonuses are so good that you really need to take affiliations into consideration when forming your team. Just seems like a waste to even have it if there's no discernible impact.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks all for the reply. Pretty disappointed that this isn't a bigger mechanic in the game.

So as it stands, "Heroes" and "Guardians of the Galaxy" affiliations have zero bonuses (or negatives, like Villains vs. Ghost Rider).

I guess none of the bonuses are so good that you really need to take affiliations into consideration when forming your team. Just seems like a waste to even have it if there's no discernible impact.

you could argue that these one-off events (like Black Vortex, earth mightesty, etc...) that buff affliation members are pretty substantial bonuses.

Personally, I think there will be a 75-25 percent mix of events that encourage specific teams vs powers that get stronger with specific teams.