Taco Vault 40-packs

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So recently I cashed in my taco tokens since I had about 370 of each vault. I cleared one of the vaults and had about 65 left so the vault flipped to the "on" vault and I wanted to try for the Hulkbuster cover to get him to level 300 (my first 4* at that level) along with the switch's, vision's, etc..for champ levels. After burning through all 65 I fell short of the HB cover and some others so I decided to buy a 40-pack. I immediately noticed that all pulls were coming up iso/hp/health packs for the first 20 then I started getting covers. Again no HB cover so I bought another 40-pack and got the same results, first 20 draws were iso/hp/health packs followed by 20 covers. I was contemplating submitting a ticket because this does not seem as random as advertised but wanted to get the community's thoughts before I did so. anyone else noticed this or heard of the same results?

Comments

• grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Philly79 wrote:
    So recently I cashed in my taco tokens since I had about 370 of each vault. I cleared one of the vaults and had about 65 left so the vault flipped to the "on" vault and I wanted to try for the Hulkbuster cover to get him to level 300 (my first 4* at that level) along with the switch's, vision's, etc..for champ levels. After burning through all 65 I fell short of the HB cover and some others so I decided to buy a 40-pack. I immediately noticed that all pulls were coming up iso/hp/health packs for the first 20 then I started getting covers. Again no HB cover so I bought another 40-pack and got the same results, first 20 draws were iso/hp/health packs followed by 20 covers. I was contemplating submitting a ticket because this does not seem as random as advertised but wanted to get the community's thoughts before I did so. anyone else noticed this or heard of the same results?

So you had 640 total tokens right? You used 305 tokens initially and were left with -5 rewards? There are only 300 prizes in the taco vault. with your 305 tokes used, you should have gotten every single rewards and then restarted again...am I missing something?
  • grunth13 wrote:
    Philly79 wrote:

So you had 640 total tokens right? You used 305 tokens initially and were left with -5 rewards? There are only 300 prizes in the taco vault. with your 305 tokes used, you should have gotten every single rewards and then restarted again...am I missing something?

Read his first sentence again....
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've done a few 40-pulls and it always does that - you get ISO, HP and health pack rewards first, then covers.

I would assume that all 40 rewards are instantly determined when you start the pull, and it just displays them in that order for whatever reason.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Jarvind wrote:
    I've done a few 40-pulls and it always does that - you get ISO, HP and health pack rewards first, then covers.

I would assume that all 40 rewards are instantly determined when you start the pull, and it just displays them in that order for whatever reason.

Okay well that explains it then, thanks.