R107 Iron Fist's Exquisite Technique not firing

Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
I notice that IF ET won't fire in the fight with Carnage in Venom Heroic. ET fires in the 2nd round, as usual; but after Carnage fires his passive for whatever reason, if the ET's Attack Tile gets matched, IF won't place any more ET for the reminder of the fight.

It was so annoying in any of the fights with Carnage. Nearly got wiped several times because of this bug.

Please fix.

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    ET only fires if there are no friendly attack tiles on the board (it is clearly stated in the description of IF's power).
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    If there are no friendly Attack tiles, create a strength X Green Attack tile.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    rixmith wrote:
    ET only fires if there are no friendly attack tiles on the board (it is clearly stated in the description of IF's power).

Yep, that can be a drawback of using IF in that battle. About the only thing you can do is try to protect the ET tile as best you can because once it's gone, it's likely not coming back. You would have to wipe out all other friendly attack tiles first. You run the same risk/reward using other characters that create attack tiles with IF (Blade, Mohawk Storm, Dr. Doom).
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks. My bad for not reading descriptions in detail. At least I know what NOT to be paired with IF now.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks. My bad for not reading descriptions in detail. At least I know what NOT to be paired with IF now.

He goes great with any strike tile generators. He was my first 3* champ, and I like pairing him with his fellow champed Rocket&Groot. If I can get all four of R&G's strike tiles on the board paired with IF's attack tile, that's ~1,500 damage each round. If I've got 12 black AP banked, IF can add four tiles of his own for an extra 352 damage. And since they're strike tiles if the attack tile get's matched away or cleared, IF will create a new attack tile. And it adds to IF's purple, as long as the 12 black AP is banked.