Color Challenge

Options
Coconut99
Coconut99 Posts: 212
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I don't think I've seen this info posted anywhere...what's the crystal reward for completing the color challenge on each mission? (And if anyone happens to know the total offhand for doing all of them, that'd be great as well.)

Comments

• Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    I don't think I've seen this info posted anywhere...what's the crystal reward for completing the color challenge on each mission? (And if anyone happens to know the total offhand for doing all of them, that'd be great as well.)

10 crystals for each
  • Coconut99
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Netatron
    Netatron Posts: 147
    Options
    10 each except for BFZ chapter 3 giving 20 each and Heroic Encounters giving 15 each.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Netatron wrote:
    10 each except for BFZ chapter 3 giving 20 each and Heroic Encounters giving 15 each.
    Rewards are fine, already done like 95% of it.

The problem is it is annoying.
    I'd suggest doing like all with a single planeswalker, then another time repeating the same with another one.

Also dual color count as both so you can get the reward by playing only 3 times(2 dual colored planeswalker at least).
  • Coconut99
    Options
    Yeah, I'm only missing black coverage, with Ob likely my next PW purchase, I've just been going back and forth on when (mostly waiting to bank enough runes to level him decently) and whether I would get my crystals back and then some from doing all these color challenges. But it sounds like there's definitely profit in it, at 250 for Ob and way more crystals than that for all the challenges.

I wish there was more info on upcoming PWs icon_cry.gif . Then I could decide whether to get Ob now or save and wait for a future PW to hit the Vault that was Black+something else combo.
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Coconut99 wrote:
    I wish there was more info on upcoming PWs icon_cry.gif . Then I could decide whether to get Ob now or save and wait for a future PW to hit the Vault that was Black+something else combo.

As far as I know it hasn't been confirmed, but there is a lot of speculation that Sorin (Black + White) will be coming out soon.
  • Coconut99
    Options
    Sure, but who knows when, or whether he'll be any good.
  • Shadow_Wraith
    Options
    As someone said, if you have the multi color PW that expidites, and in some cases makes it easier, the color challenges.
    Side note, I would love a white/black PW and maybe even a black/blue or red/green
  • Morphling
    Morphling Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    red/green is what I'm waiting for, hope it comes out next ! I really want to build a R/G stompy
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    Morphling wrote:
    red/green is what I'm waiting for, hope it comes out next ! I really want to build a R/G stompy
    In an interview they said they will release two new planeswalkers, one being vampire themed. That's definitely Sorin and considering the other is Nahiri they left Arlinn Kord behind?
    But that was on the event where they showed Nahiri, so maybe they didn't count her. I don't know.