Startled Awake and Westvale Abbey not lootable?

khurram
khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
So according to my understanding from patch notes and the tags on the cards in the inventory only 10 of the SOI cards are exclusive and hence not lootable from boosters right now. The mythic 'Startled Awake' and rare 'Westvale Abbey' are not listed among them. They are not tagged as exclusives.

So imagine my surprise when i check the list of lootable cards from the little 'i' icon above SOI boosters in the vault and find out the these 2 specific cards are not there and hence not lootable. No one has gotten them so far that i know of and i have seen all the other non exclusive mythics and rares been opened by one person or another by now.

So what is the deal here? Is there a display bug? a miscommunication regarding the actual number of exclusives? Will they be put up as event rewards or as special offers? Or somebody just messed up and forgot to add them to the vault?

Please fix this or give an answer as these are among the cards i have been wanting to get and if there has been a mistake in adding them to the vault then i would like to save my boosters from now on until they are added .... unless of course they are exclusive and will be made available through other means.