5 star cap needs buffing asap

chill21genlee
chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
I will keep this short...
Basically 5cap's powers are roughly equivalent of a middling 3 star..even if you use 2 other team cap members.

Yellow costs too much and is underpowered, especially when you take into account it fires cd tiles that can be matched away...its a super wimpy avengers assemble basically. Should cost 8 to 10 ap and or not be on cd tiles...the avengers moves themselves are also weak sauce and need to be strengthened.

Blue should not remove tiles, should stun at least one enemy, and dont bother with the burst healing its worthless anyway. If you must keep it as its current lame strength reduce ap cost to 5

Red is his "good" power, but should either cost 7 or do wayyy more dmg and/or should be creating more than 1 tile when at lvl 5. If this is meant to feed tiles for blue why does it create 1 stinking tile even at lvl 5?

The 5 star version of cap shouldnt be weaker and less useful than both the 4 and 3 star counterparts..but as it stands thats pretty much the reality.

Hes a big meat shield....not what i (or i would guess many others) would ever refer to as an "EPIC" character.

Please BUFF ASAP!

Comments

• We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    He's terrible. I sold him at 2 covers, blue and yellow and don't regret it at all.