Crash of the Titans Cycle 3: X-23

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
5/2/5. Yup, I've got more covers for her than I do for Teen Jean (10) and Iceman (9).

Previous Runs

Comments

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    5/2/5. Yup, I've got more covers for her than I do for Teen Jean (10) and Iceman (9)
    I'm the opposite. I have more covers for the Fantastic couple (Sue 3/5/4 and Reed 4/3/5) than X-23 (4/5/1)

I'm the opposite of the opposite. Just like jojeda654, I have a 5/3/4 X-23, but only 10 covers for Teen Jean and 8 covers for Iceman. At any rate, should be easy with 5 green and 3 red
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine's 5/5/3, so I expect a relative walk in the cake. However, appropriately enough, I've gotten more covers of her than I have of Jean and probably Iceman (though Jean is at 13, and I've got Bobby championed now).
  • Ouroboros9999
    Ouroboros9999 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Who is she vs?
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Options
    She's up against Elektra.
  • bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Who is she vs?

I believe she is fighting icon_elektra.png.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mine is 0/2/4, 147, and I think I pulled it off last time at the same spec.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mine has gone from either 2/0/2 or 2/0/3 to 2/2/3. Think it might be doable if I dump some ISO in.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I beat it last time with something like 3/2/3. Now correctly covered and level 172, Elecktra is so weak it will be a cake-walk.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've got her at 2/3/5 level 120. Hopefully this can be done without anymore ISO.
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    5/4/4 level 188, will be a piece of cake.
  • Rojas66
    Rojas66 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Yet another 4* that I have no covers for. My 0/1/0 will watch from the sidelines
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was worried that mine would be a bit underpowered, especially since Elektra can be really annoying, so I put a ton of ISO into my X23. The funny part was that the ISO was supposed to be going towards maxing out my Elektra so I could champion her. icon_lol.gif

My X-23 is 4/2/5, and currently sitting at LVL 206. Sounds like this should be an easy one...I hope.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last time, this was one of my first-ever Crash wins with an X-23 at level 101, 1/2/3. It took 8 tries, collecting purple and praying Elektra would match the trap tile, but it's doable at low levels.

This time, it'll be my first Crash with a champed 4*. It's a nice feeling. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First try.
    127lev. 2/2/2
    No boosts.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2nd try. 1st round champ x23 got denied colors and shadow stepped to death...
  • dei1564
    dei1564 Posts: 16
    Options
    First try X-23 5/0/5 lvl 94 shadow stepped to death, second try leveled X-23 to 180, win with Holding Back and Berseker Rage.

LT = icon_blackbolt.pnggreenflag.png
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4th try with 111 at 1/2/5. Used Boost all colors and a few +AP.

Got Iceman blue which I sold since mine is 1/5/0.
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    3rd try, level 135 2/4/4. Pulled my first Moon Knight.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I beat it last time with something like 3/2/3. Now correctly covered and level 172, Elecktra is so weak it will be a cake-walk.

I say this and it took me four tries. Some terrible boards and bad cascades.

Plus side: finally broke my ~20 LT streak of no 5*'s with a 2nd 5Hulk cover. Now, another two years for 11 more.....
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have her champed so this was nice and easy, to get me back for the ease of victory I was punished with a Starlord red. icon_e_sad.gif