Just noticed the token filter

MyNameIsRed
MyNameIsRed Posts: 63
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Went to sell a token, noticed a drop down box to filter them. Do like.

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    The filter works really well! Is it possible to have the filter option when scrolling through the roster?
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    The token filter is something that many have asked for. It's great that D3 was able to make it happen.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    +1 for an unreserved positive quality-of-life change. Well done, Demiurge!
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Yep, small but great quality-of-life change and seems to have been implemented without any noticeable bug (so far :p ). Good one devs!
  • JeffCascadian
    Lightning Rounds start today (in just over four hours as I type this) so those selling filters will come in REAL handy. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Er, cover filter (right?), or am I missing something really fundamental about this game?
  • JeffCascadian
    kobu wrote:
    Er, cover filter (right?), or am I missing something really fundamental about this game?

I'm not entirely sure what your question is but I'll take a stab at it.

At the bottom of the screen where you are viewing your roster, it shows you how many unassigned covers you're holding and says "Claim your rewards!" When you tap on that, it shows all of those unassigned covers. Up until a couple of days ago, your options for selling any of those that you didn't want to keep were to either sell them individually or sell all of them that you're holding. Now you still have those two options plus you can choose just to sell all of a particular rarity.

For example, I'm currently holding onto a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png cover because I'm working on saving the ISO to make that character a Champion. Instead of selling all of the star.png covers I had one at a time, I selected star.png from the filter and sold all of those at once while leaving my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png safe.

I hope this helps.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    In other words, yes, they're talking about filtering the covers in your queue and there's no secret filter for yet-unused tokens you didn't notice.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    In other words, yes, they're talking about filtering the covers in your queue and there's no secret filter for yet-unused tokens you didn't notice.

Yes, thank you. I've had several moments where I suddenly stumbled upon the existence of something really basic so I wasn't entirely sure. icon_e_biggrin.gif

A filter on tokens so I wouldn't have their numbers constantly tempting me to spend them wouldn't be wholly unappreciated.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was one of the people who had requested this quite a long time ago, so I'm extremely appreciative that this has been implemented.