Did 2* Wind Storm team-up get nerfed?

richterbelmont10
richterbelmont10 Posts: 186
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I usually ask my alliance to send me 2* level 144 Storm team-ups. I like Wind Storm since it stuns a target for 4 turns. However, I noticed recently that the Wind Storms I've been getting only stun for 2 turns. Did this team-up get nerfed?

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team ups have been broken, and were purportedly fixed in the last patch (see viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48902 ).

Was the team up sent after this patch came out? Has everyone installed it?
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    firethorne wrote:
    Team ups have been broken, and were purportedly fixed in the last patch (see viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48902 ).

They are to be fixed in the next patch, not the last one. (fingers crossed)
  • firethorne wrote:
    I'm sure I had some Wind Storm team-ups from before the patch (which installed itself this morning). Even those team-ups are now only stunning for 2 turns. This stinks!
  • Well I just finished a fight and something weird happened. I was down to one character so out of desperation I hit my Wind Storm team-up. The opponent was stunned for 4 turns!! When I get out of the battle and check all my Wind Storm team-ups, they all say "Stun for 2 turns." I don't understand anything anymore.
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    it depends on when you received them.

before the bug or after the fix, four turn stun. during the bug 2 turn stun. unless someone is sending you one with less than 5 covers, in which case, who knows.

youll have to delete the two turn ones and re request from your alliance mates.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Use MBW stuns instead. I'm currently working on my 5th lvl 1 0/5 MBW specifically to send these teamups. It seems to be all my alliance is requesting these days since the traditional big damage ones are broken to the point of uselessness.