Facebook on steam version

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hi, I apologise since this topic has been posted several times, but I'm still not sure about it. I've read that sending a request to the support, they can link your steam version of the game with the game data on your phone through facebook sync, but I've done it and they answered me that this is not possible. Is that not possible any more, or is there anything I could do to have my game data on both my phone and my pc? That is a must feature! I don't understand why it isn't implemented yet...

Comments

• GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, it was possible to request such a link when the game was still in beta stage, now it's no longer supported. I fail to understand why.
  • Man, I wish someone would have told me that when it was in beta.

My silly self actually was running two accounts for a little while. But trying to play two different accounts through a week long event... let's just say I'm not man enough for that kind of marathon.
  • Mischief
    Mischief Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    They wouldnt do it even when it was in Beta so you didn't miss out.
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mischief wrote:
    They wouldnt do it even when it was in Beta so you didn't miss out.

Simply not true. I happen to be former beta player, and my request for a link between my Facebook save and Steam was granted - I play both the same save on both my devices succesfully.