Lighting rounds - like PvE events

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
Heyah, i would like to play lighting rounds, but i am not fan of PvPs (mainly because my progress is not reflected and points can be lost).
Mostly i get all rewards from PvE events, especially when 2 day sub-event is up (like now).

My suggestion is simple:

There will be PvE mini-event that takes 2 hours. It will contain few nodes (3-5) with 6 rewards (classic - ISO, grey token, our favorite crit boosts).
Final/progress rewards would contain ISO, 2* covers, grey and heroic tokens, and maybe 25HP or/and 1CP in top 25.

After the event ends (2 hours), another event will be released so yeah, infinite chain of mini-events.

Why this? Well, its mainly aimed at players who want to play/grind without fighting overpowered players in PvP (who appears sooner or later).
All in all, PvP has much more features - shield, seasons, lighting rounds, PvP that takes 3 days. I think it would be nice to have some PvE stuff that would allow us to grind rewards without breaking the ballance.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• What was the player-benefiting justification given for not letting us grind pve nodes for days to rack up 70 iso rewards? I was off doing actual fun things when that change was made. Why did I come back?