champions

Kmjakob
Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
when they are max lv on champions lv 144 on 2 stars do you still get the reward or do you need to lv them up too champions agian????

Comments

• thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    when they are max level (144) you can no longer apply covers to them. you must rebuild another thirteen cover copy, pay the iso to bring to 94, pay the champ fee and start applying new covers as champ levels similar to the first. you get all the rewards again as you rebuild.

you can sell the original for 62500 iso and 125 hp if you choose.
  • Kmjakob
    so when they hit max lv on champions i need too delet them and start to build cover all over agian???? it it thats the right???
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Kmjakob wrote:
    so when they hit max lv on champions i need too delet them and start to build cover all over agian???? it it thats the right???

If you have roster slots you can just make another copy and keep the maxed one.
  • Kmjakob
    herm1978 wrote:
    Kmjakob wrote:

so the new one i start whit lv 1??? and go all the way upp to lv 94 agian??
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Kmjakob wrote:
    herm1978 wrote:
    Kmjakob wrote:

so the new one i start whit lv 1??? and go all the way upp to lv 94 agian??

Yes
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    To be clear, you don't HAVE to sell and restart at level 15 (2* characters don't start at level 1). If you rely on that character, you may be better off not selling it, and simply taking the 250 ISO for selling the additional covers that you get. If you want to continue getting rewards for those covers, you will have to make a new version of the character, either by selling your existing one, and building from scratch, or by using an extra roster slot to build one.
    On the plus side, the ISO cost of levelling the new version of the character isn't really a problem, as you'll get about as much from selling the max-champed version as it costs to level the new from 15 to 94. Hope that helps.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    drcassino wrote:
    To be clear, you don't HAVE to sell and restart at level 15 (2* characters don't start at level 1). If you rely on that character, you may be better off not selling it, and simply taking the 250 ISO for selling the additional covers that you get. If you want to continue getting rewards for those covers, you will have to make a new version of the character, either by selling your existing one, and building from scratch, or by using an extra roster slot to build one.
    On the plus side, the ISO cost of levelling the new version of the character isn't really a problem, as you'll get about as much from selling the max-champed version as it costs to level the new from 15 to 94. Hope that helps.
    This.

Get the secondary 2* to 13 covers while keeping your primary at maxed champion 144.
    Once it's at 13 covers you can sell the max champion...then for approximately 8000 more ISO you can re-champion the secondary version.

That character should be good enough to handle things like ddq again and you'll reap the rewards of champion covers once again. Continually doing this means that you are spending around 8000 ISO to get something like 450 hp, several heroics, 3* covers and 5 CP. A pretty good deal for a lot of people.