Black Widows Sniper

gigatilburg29
gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I never understood this, how can a sniper shot destroy that much big section of a board?

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I'm glad it can! Sniper rifle even better. And it's good no complaints.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I never understood this, how can a sniper shot destroy that much big section of a board?

She's using hollow point rounds?
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

One bullet can change the world.
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    They should change the description into black widow snipes a explosive barrel next to the opponent that destroys the tiles icon_e_wink.gif
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler

The description says that at level 5, she gets explosive rounds. I prefer to think that she just has one bullet that richochets off of everything, which is how it can go through three enemies at once.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    An explosive round at level 5, totally makes sense. An "explosion" in the shape of a reticle, not so much. I would perfer a 3x3 with some random outward blast.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    The exit wound of a sniper is huge! So I like to think it goes into the first character and blows out so big, it takes half the board and the other two jokers with it. icon_e_wink.gif
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Because Gun is a top tier superpower.

"I have tazer feet!"
    "Are you invulnerable?"
    "No..."
    *BLAM*
    "Gun-Man is victorious once more!"