Game balance?

Options
leromeo
leromeo Posts: 19
What can I say. Balance is NOT in the dictionary for d3go. This is why all of the suggestions and advice from their general public won't be heard. The idea is to make the game as hard and complicated as possible for us NOOBS, and cater to the guys that have actually spent money on it.

I bust my **** and got down to 140+ cards to get on the first 3 sets, and what do they do, add another 190 cards because the "pets" ran out of content and begged for me, and got it. Thanks. All I can say is "must be nice to make any deck you want".

I think it is time for me to say, "This game is no longer fun (more like hard instead) and the only way to get the fun back is have access to EVERY card in the game. How do you do that? Well, some of you know the answer because you have EVERY card available (to include the exclusive ones, which are ones I will NEVER EVER see), all because you figured out a way to hack the program. Grant it, the way the AI is set up, it's still a challenge to play even with all the cards, but at least you can fill your deck with 10 broken mythic cards to steamroll us F2P players. I was about to donate some of my hard earned dollars to this game, but when I realized that it was pointless because there are some of you who have all the cards, it almost steered me to not wanting to ever play again.

So i'm almost obligated to do extensive research in said hacking. I know, d3go doesn't like cheaters. Really? Didn't stop the others from doing it. And outside of stopping you from playing events, what can they do, delete the app from my device on their end? Think not. Can they put a dummy flash screen so you can never ever play their game? Go ahead, i'll file a lawsuit so fat that their heads will spin. Regardless if I cheated or not. They cannot stop ONE PERSON from playing a game available to the public.

Where's my proof of cheaters you say? Go to YouTube, and see it for your own eyes. I swear not 30 minutes ago I was on their trying to get tips, and this poster had 999,000+ mana runes 999,000+ mana crystals. Obviously if he has that, then all cards are his as well. And that makes the game balanced and fun? Think not!!!!!