VILLAINS! There time is now.

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Since we are venturing ever further into 5* land I cannot help but see a golden opportunity to finally grace this game with two desperately needed things. VILLAINS, and new content. The introduction of VILLAINS brings a starting balance to the over production of hero's. And with their introduction can come new content. Venom Bomb an example, not a great one, just an example. Each new VILLAINS introduction brings an opportunity to refresh both PVE and PvP play. Not only does this liven the game it helps refresh interest by the older player base who corner stones the game from its infancy. I wish I knew how to upload pictures to the forum but my suggestion for the Devs is to look into the purchase of a gift I received this past Christmas.
Marvel Encyclopedia. It contains EVERY marvel character to date! Including, wait for it.
VILLAINS VILLAINS VILLAINS!

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hilarious....you and I wrote a similar post at almost the exact same time.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Their.....
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    BigRussian wrote:
    Their.....
    Whoops. You are correct.
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    While I'd love to play with various villains, I'd also like to play with the characters I currently have but can't due to scaling. With that in mind I would love to see more boss battle modes and stories featuring new villains and goons. More content less characters.

I also believe sales numbers are lower on villains 40 packs compared to heroes but I don't recall the source. It was probably here.