Customer Service is good

2»

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    My experience with D3 CS is mixed, leaning towards OK:
    - during the first Civil War, my game crashed and I missed the first Iron man themed token, I was even not checked on my rewards list. After sending multple requests, screen shots, etc. it took taking outside pressure to actual get a resolution
    - I submitted a request on Friday for multiple game crashes playing the PVE that cost me health packs. I still have not even gotten a canned response yet
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Yeah I'd rather everyone get nothing to be honest. Everyone gets screwed in the game somehow. There are so many chance events that I do not want them to add another element of chance. From the board being chance, to getting the most valuable covers being to chance. LET'S NOT ADD CS to chance.

Look if too many people are having problems, they note it down and once they get a certain amount of responses, maybe they can just reward everyone with a cover. That seems a lot more fair.

Now that I've read through the responses and seen how unfair the whole process is. I am going to change my rating of their CS to bad due to inconsistency.
    I have to admit, consistency in CS is not a easy thing to do but it can be done. If people say it can't it's because they are lazy. It just requires training, retraining, and also communications. If there was a good manager or supervisor who is on top of things and communicate with the coders well, you would see this consistency.
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Watch what you say about CS or the mods will lock this thread and hide it in a hole and PM you about how professional CS is.
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    thanos8587 wrote:
    happy they helped you. i got the "were sorry you didnt get what you want but we cant do anything (lie)." "please take a survey on your customer service experience".

after badgering a little more they gave me a "well give you 25 cp one time, take it or leave it and dont bother us again."

so yeah.

Lucky!
    Like you I kept getting the same old "Sorry you didn't get what you want but we can't do anything" line/lie. But instead of 25cp for my badgering I got told that they had already answered my questions and that they would no longer respond to any more of my emails about it. This response itself ignoring the fact that most of my most recent emails then were mainly about how they kept ignoring my questions with their irrelevant and repeated copy/paste responses, complete with highlighted examples/excerpts.

So no, I don't think their customer service is good. Quite frankly it is abysmal and perhaps the worst I've encountered.
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    timbopp wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:
    happy they helped you. i got the "were sorry you didnt get what you want but we cant do anything (lie)." "please take a survey on your customer service experience".

after badgering a little more they gave me a "well give you 25 cp one time, take it or leave it and dont bother us again."

so yeah.

Lucky!
    Like you I kept getting the same old "Sorry you didn't get what you want but we can't do anything" line/lie. But instead of 25cp for my badgering I got told that they had already answered my questions and that they would no longer respond to any more of my emails about it. This response itself ignoring the fact that most of my most recent emails then were mainly about how they kept ignoring my questions with their irrelevant and repeated copy/paste responses, complete with highlighted examples/excerpts.

So no, I don't think their customer service is good. Quite frankly it is abysmal and perhaps the worst I've encountered.

This is exactly a point I was trying to get across on another thread which had several points I brought up for discussion. However, I didn't get into this particular topic in great detail due to the fact that I was dealing with a couple other issues that the replies focused more on. However, when the topic was locked and moved to the junkyard by a mod. Before he locked the comment (so I couldn't reply--I guess D3 wanted the last word) he replied, "Support staff were not, and never are, "rude" when dealing with players. All tickets are dealt with in a friendly, businesslike manner." However, my experience is the same as mentioned above. And while I believe "businesslike" may address the cut and paste replies and refusal to discuss a topic, it does come across as very rude and not friendly or professional in my opinion. You don't have to use offensive words or insults to be rude. There is plenty to read between the lines. So, "businesslike"? Yes, I'll give you that. But there are plenty of people who are businesslike that are frowned upon for being cutthroat and not caring for their patrons.