Workflow around Mastery (adding/removing cards)

Options
JanksMcJank
JanksMcJank Posts: 62 Match Maker
Current workflow:
  • You win a battle and a card pops up.
  • Then another.
  • Then another. Until all mastered cards are shown.
  • well I want to change my deck to get some other cards mastered!
  • Click Menu Lines
  • Click Planeswalker
  • Scroll through Planeswalkers to get to the correct one.
  • Edit deck.
  • Can't see what's mastered.
  • Click on a card to get detail focus
  • Scroll through all 10 to find out which are Mastered and remove them.
  • Add NonMastered cards to your deck.
  • You can filter to get only Mastered cards (why?), but not the opposite.
  • Okay, filter to limit the list somewhat.
  • Click into detail view
  • Scroll through all of the cards and visually ignore the ones that say Mastered.

A few changes would make this far less cumbersome.
  • Pop up multiple cards at once. We can zoom in if we need to. This isn't an anticipation thing like opening a pack.
  • Add a button "edit deck" or "view planeswalker" to places like before/after a battle. This can take us to the screen of saved multiple decks we can choose to edit.
  • On the front of the card, all a badge/icon to show mastery. Could be a dot, an M, border color, etc
    • Pretend we have to organize/filter hundreds of cards and beef up the Filter
    • Go to Deckster.com. I give this maybe a B. There is room for improvement, but it's by far better than the games filter.
    • We have a filter for Mastered. I don't know why. Add one for "Not Mastered".
    • Keyword search. Keywords: creature type/subtype, ability (Defender, Trap, Menace, etc)
    • Not related to "Mastery", but helpful filters.
      • Add a filter for "New". The red mist helps, but I don't want to scroll through 40 pages to see if there is any red fog on my cards.
      • Add a filter for "Revised", so we can see the cards that have been changed recently. Sometimes after an update my deck is way better/worse and I hate having to guess what the changes are.

Process would then be
  • All Mastered cards pop up
  • Click Edit Deck
  • Remove Mastered Cards (because I know which ones are mastered by looking on a list
  • Filter Collection for "Not Mastered"
  • Save Deck
  • Profit!