Nahiri - 3rd skill broken

Options
babar3355
babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
Third skill is totally broken. It says it will fetch the next creature in the library and give it trample/haste/reinforce 1x. What it does instead is asks you to pick a creature you already have in play, gives them trample and haste, reinforces them. I think the reinforce stays and the trample/haste are removed after your turn is over.

Comments

• Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here. Not complaining necessarily, as I think how it is currently working is better than how the text is worded in-game, but they should either update how it works to match the text or update the text to match how it works.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't have Nahiri, but if you guys that do could test something. What happens if you cast third ability but don't have any creatures on the board? I wonder if it would trigger the way it's supposed to.
  • Valk
    Valk Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    I don't have Nahiri, but if you guys that do could test something. What happens if you cast third ability but don't have any creatures on the board? I wonder if it would trigger the way it's supposed to.

You simply can't cast the 3. ability when you don't have any target in play. So it simply doesn't work at all how the description implies.
    Right now it just permanently reinforces a creature you got in play 4 times and gibes it hast and trample until end of turn.