did not recieve NoP booster reward

rob443
rob443 Posts: 97
I was at 24 points and started a match with 4 minutes remaining for the event. I won in about 5 or 6 minutes. After the match my rank and my score (25!) where shown as a pop up with the "no event running" message bugged in the background.

I was awarded an uncommon card and ten crystals but no booster, which is very sad since i've been speed running the event for the last hours after i came home from work and just made the 25 and did not recieve the reward.

If the missing booster can be replaced anyhow, my ingame name is the same as here.

Comments

• Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Unfortunately you were too late. I too had this happen last NoP. Here are the quotes from what support sent me.

From me:
    Hello,

The Nodes of Power event timer must have finished as i was playing the last game that would have earned me the final individual reward. When i won it, i got the +1 ribbon and my counter showed 25 wins, but i did not receive the Oath of Nissa and pack reward.

Have i missed out on those rewards completely because my game was still playing and it wasn't taken into the final tally?

First reply:
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

In order for the points from a match to be considered valid, the battle must be concluded prior to the end of the event. If the battle concludes even one second after the event does, the match will not count towards your score for that event or rewards.

Asked for clarification:
    Thankyou for your prompt reply.

To clarify further, at what point is the match registered as completed?

Is it the win screen? Is it after rewarding the ribbons, runes and or other rewards but before returning to the event page?

Final reply:
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

It is when you are informed that you have won. Even if the event ends during a match, if that match has individual rewards apart from the overall event, you will still receive them.

TLDR: You have to finish your last match before the timer ends to earn the progress reward.
  • rob443
    rob443 Posts: 97
    Well that sucks but thanks for the information mate.