Survey: MPQ Heros

Options
Hero Points:

Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them?

Hero's and Covers

Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens?
Do you continually buff your hero's up or not?
Have you sold any heros?
What is the weakest hero in your opinion?
Who is the strongest?
How many hero's have you got?
What hero's do you want to see?

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event?
Who of you has actually won the event?

General

Have you encountered any problems with MPQ?
What is the best feature of MPQ?
What is the worst?

Just thought it would be a cool to hear what others have to say about the game.

Comments

• I only won a PvP event once and that was way back when Moonstone was my highest level character. I got 2nd quite a few times.

I prefer to play for my iso/cover/HP, though I kind of regret not buying the Steam 66% off deal when it was around.
  • HP1. I have purchased HP, have not purchased ISO... IT SEEMS TOO EXPENSIVE

H&C1. Have bought covers
    H&C2. I buff heroes based on events, my favorite characters, and randomly depending on my mood... Also, I like to focus on a balanced roster instead of buffing a few (it makes the game more fun for me to use a wide array of characters)
    H&C3. Early on I mistakenly sold characters because I did not know their strength... No I never do... I also sold both wolvy and Thor after they nerfed Thorverine
    H&C4. Bag man is the weakest character
    H&C5. Strongest is situational, but at the moment spidey can give ANY team a victory
    H&C6. I have every hero and two OBW
    H&C7. I would love to see silver surfer, carnage and deadpool

EL1. Countless people including myself
    EL2. See EL1

General 1. No real problems.. Whenever there is something wrong it gets remedied quickly
    General 2. The constant new content (events, characters, etc)
    General 3. Graphics could be better...
  • Both

Tokens
    Yes
    only duplicate covers
    yelena
    error. question too general
    all
    Ms Marvel

me
    me

the Devs
    MPQ
    MPQ
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them? I bought a few (mostly to get new roster slots), but mostly I just farm

Hero's and Covers
    Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens? I have not bought a single cover so far (did buy a token on accidend though
    Do you continually buff your hero's up or not? I were rarely use buffs...usually only in PVE where I really want to do one specific mission
    Have you sold any heros? I have not sold any major hero (Did sell a few of the * earlier when I was making room for ** or ***. Most were not levelled, though
    What is the weakest hero in your opinion? I think Bagman was specifically designed to be the weakest...
    Who is the strongest? Depends on playstyle, I guess. Spidey pretty much is a killer atm, but boring
    How many hero's have you got? 37, which should be every available Hero, I think
    What hero's do you want to see? Some new villains would be nice.

Event Leader Boards
    Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? Haven't been able to place really at at the top in any event yet.

General
    Have you encountered any problems with MPQ? Game crashes from time to time (which makes me lose the match, but nothing major so far
    What is the best feature of MPQ? It's the whole addictive collecting stuff..
    What is the worst? MMR/Scaling still needs some tweaking, IMHO. The lack of stats is another minus (I'm a bit of a stat junky icon_e_wink.gif )
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hero Points:

my main account is purchase banned, earning only

Heroes and Covers

Never bought covers aside from accidentally buying a Heroic once (Moonstone, discarded) and buying a bunch of tokens for 500 ISO when I had no one to level, nothing worth mentioning.

Do you continually buff your heroes up or not?
    I spend ISO the moment I get it, a while back I didn't have a single cover to level but now I have 12+.

Have you sold any heroes?
    mStorm, had to rebuild to 5-5-3 from 4-5-4; Thor when they nerfed the red but buffed yellow/green and I didn't want to wait for respec. Also sold Ragnarok, Magneto MN, the Hulk, IM 40, and maybe Punisher, Ares because I didn't have enough roster space at the time/didn't like the character. And of course I sell 1*s and Bag-Man/Bullseye all the time.

Bag-Man

Who is the strongest?
    lazyThor pre-nerf state

How many heroes have you got?
    29 I believe

What heroes do you want to see?
    Scarlet Witch, Doc Oc, Carnage, Black Cat

Event Leader Boards

Been there, once without any shields even, lucked out I guess

You mean like top 1? Not once.

General

Rare crashes. Comm link disrupted sometimes. Update during a match (ugh). Accidental clicking and spending my limited resources.

I dunno, it's evolving. I like PQ and it's Marvel on top (could have been My Little Pony, I would have liked it equally). Sense of progress perhaps.

What is the worst?
    Matchmaking is quite bad, players shouldn't be made to tank so hard.
  • Hero Points:

sometimes, but not often and never more than 400 hp at once

Hero's and Covers

tokens most of the time
    only once i upped one cover for 2*

often, but not always and in pvp mostly - for speed and to be better protected from random cascads

Have you sold any heros?
    wolvie at that revers sale event ^_^

Elena, probably

Who is the strongest?

i do not rate them, i have my own wierd "rating" system >_>

all of them at least at one cover

Emma Frost, Gambit, Young Avengers

Event Leader Boards

yap

i think never...

General

i does crash sometimes >_>

What is the worst?

its fine, but i would have liked less pvp
    or more pve... proper pve not the current one
    use old events as permanent missions already
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hero Points:

I farm as did my dad and his dad before him. I purchased some HP very early on when it was actually worth it in terms of the cover space it provided. I can't see me ever buying anymore.

Hero's and Covers

99% wait for tokens, have bought probably less than 5.

No, I very rarely use buffs.

Have you sold any heros?
    Juggernaut and Bagman more times than I can count, but eventually they became needed for certain nodes so now I keep everyone.

Yelena or Bagman

Who is the strongest?
    Depends on the situation. I always use Spidey when facing 230s.

Ms Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Dr Strange

Event Leader Boards

Top 5 quite a few.

I have actually won a LR or 2 and a couple of the GSBW tournaments as a bi-product of going for spidey covers at 1200pts.

General

My daily rewards stopped for a few days, some slow down issues at times.

The core gameplay combined with the Marvel characters.

What is the worst?
    That it is free to play and all the knock on effects from that. Lack of non-competitive PVE content.
  • - I bought HP twice during my 1* to 2* transition (€15/$15) for roster space.
    - I wait for tokens or win covers.
    - EDIT: I thought it was asking about how you spend ISO. I mostly use buffs when I'm maxed out so I make space for when I get new. Using them in my last few fights in PvP just prior to throwing up a shield, saves time and hero hitpoints.
    - I sold Hawkeye 2* and some 1* for roster space. Had to sell Rag and Dr Doom covers for lack of roster space. Now I win enough HP to keep whatever new hero is introduced.
    - Yelena and Bagman. If their abilities were cheaper I think they would be ok.
    - C.Mags maybe.
    - 29 Heroes currently
    - Don't know my marvel too well. I like the slightly obscure characters that haven't had hollywood movies made for them (Black Panther, Rags, Bagman, Moonstone). Another fantastic 4 character would be good (Human torch?) as IW seems out of place on her own. X-force Archangel?

- Finished top 5 once. Regularly place top 10-45.

- Sometimes MPQ disconnects me for no good reason. No big deal. On Steam.
    - Daily supply drop. AND I like the cover collection and hero levelling despite it being an excuse to get people to spend money. If you only needed to get a hero once to have them permanently then it would get boring fast. The boost system is good too. It gives lower level players the ability to take out stronger teams from time to time, which adds a bit of strategy to it.
    - Reward rotation. Some heroes show up way too often as rewards and others not at all. Heroes that I haven't seen much of as rewards (been playing 4 months) include spider man, hulk, rags and Dr. Doom. I think they need to bear in mind that player influx means that new people will have advanced into the 2* - 3* transition phase and have therefor not been strong enough during earlier featured events to win certain heroes when those were introduced. I myself was fairly weak during the Hulk, Patch, Ares.

GOOD QUESTIONNAIRE icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hero Points:

I bought HP early on for roster slots, and once since then, but I generally only farm. I've never bought ISO; I'd consider it if the price wasn't so bad.

Hero's and Covers

Never bought a cover; probably never will.

I only buff occasionally, and I almost never buy buffs.

Have you sold any heros?

Only extra covers. I sold a few early on before I started buying roster slots.

Probably Bagman

Who is the strongest?

Hard to say, and it depends on the level. Of what I use, maybe for Ares for 2*, Patch for 3*? I'll need more covers to say for sure.

Everyone but X-Force Wolverine

The Thing

Event Leader Boards

At least a dozen times.

One PVP (Rage and Ruin), one Doom LR.

General

The worst was probably when the game started an update when I was finishing up a high-point match I was about to win, costing me high placement in the event.

Probably match gameplay.

What is the worst?

The health pack/healing system is completely broken; it's a naked money grab that I doubt even gets them that much money, and really hurts the game. The matchmaking system is still terrible. And the game pushes PVP way, way too much; this game needs to be playable solo, and nothing but the prologue is solo right now.
  • Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them?
    I haven't put money into the game, because I enjoy testing the bounds of games that are f2p. I'd rather put the time in than the money.

Wait for tokens, or try for tournament placements / progression rewards, mainly. I've only spent HP on roster slots.

I generally hold on to some arbitrary amount of ISO depending on the situation and then sprinkle in upgrades to keep at that value. It's a reserve for characters I use a lot that for one reason or another weren't maxed or lacked covers.
    As for boosts, I've gotten very hesitant to use them, whether that's justified or not I still try to avoid it.

Have you sold any heros?
    Yes. I've sold off my Hawkeye(Classic), Yelena, and Bagman. I've also been notorious for pulling Classic Magneto's at a time where I have no space whatsoever. It has made me be more careful with redeeming tokens.

Probably one of those three mentioned above. Bagman and Hawkeye arguably have extreme situational uses so I guess that leaves Yelena.

Who is the strongest?
    I don't have much experience with many of the 3* (at a high level / max covers) so I don't feel justified in answering. I would wager 3* Magneto and Spiderman, but that's not through much first hand experience. A very high level Hulk could be frustrating too.

I think if you include the three above that I've sold it'd be near 30.

In the past I'd say Black Panther, now I don't really know what I want to see. Iron Fist or Gambit maybe? I don't really know, I'd have to think about it. I don't follow the comics too fervently so I don't know what would be the obvious ones for the storyline or out of popularity.

Once or twice in the past, but not recently.

Not me.

I had some of the token disappearing problems others had, and the price change on boosts got me once. Most of those problems were resolved by a ticket though.

I like the progression, despite how slow it might seem sometimes.

What is the worst?
    I didn't know about the regenerating health pack problem for a long time. As someone who relied on Wolverine for a long time before his changes, and used OBW after, healing had always been something I purposefully secured so that I could play for longer periods. Now I've got a giant stockpile of health packs but feel dirty using them.
    Matchmaking has become something of an issue for me. I read a lot about tanking and MMR and what not on the forums while never really seeing the results as I played and not practicing tanking. Recently though I join tournaments to have all three options be teams better off than my own, which leads to a pretty small play session.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I can't buy anything on play store from my country, but I did buy some HP on steam account to see if I could and support the game I guess.

Tokens.

I'd rather have many heroes of comparable levels than just a few high level ones, if that was the question. Also I used to use buffs in the battles all the time, now only when it counts.

I regret now selling my 1* heroes to make room for new 3*. Iron Man, Venom and Juggernaut even Hawkeye are still waiting to be leveled back to 25-30 lvl that I had them on.

Yelena?

Who is the strongest?
    Really don't know. Maybe Lazy Thor? I'd like to have beastly Magneto one day.

At 32 for now.

Those I'm somewhat familiar with, so those I have seen in the movies: FF, X-men, Spider-Man, Avengers. I'd like to see the diamond lady from X-men First Class.

In PvP? Sure, several number twos. In PvE, maybe once or twice in a sub-bracket.

Not me. Ever.

Crashing in the middle of fights (or more like just after hitting the fight button) - a few times it happened two, three times in less than an hour or two, once during the final push in a PvP - so it can be pretty annoying...

I guess I like the collecting side of it.

What is the worst?
    Matchmaking.

Edited to add the Avengers icon_redface.gif .
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I only bought the $5/600Hp when I started playing, but nothing since. I also don't intend to buy anything in the future.

So far it was tokens. In the future I will buy if I want one badly and since my roster is 32/32, there is no point buying any more slots.

Edit: Wrong answer before. If they are available I use them near the end of a tournament to avoid accidents. I even buy occasionally, usually the +1 P/B for OBW.

Several, mostly 1*. Lately I sold Thor and Wolverine when they offered the choice to sell them.

Yelena.

Who is the strongest?
    Maybe 3* Thor? High health, great abilities, no downsides?

Gambit, Ms. Marvel, Phoenix, Lady Sif, Magik, Kitty Pryde, Cyclops, ...

PvE: 2-3 times.
    PvP: Regularly.

PvE:Once. Never doing that again. Way to much time spent / Not worth it.
    PvP: 6-7 times.

Extremely rare for me to face technical issues (Steam version).

Fast, engaging.

What is the worst?
    1. The more changes they make the more P2W it becomes and less rewarding it feels.
    2. The fact you are stuck against 5-10 opponents when you get high because of MMR.
  • Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them?

Farm only. Have not needed to spend a dollar yet. If I had more cash (in real life) available, i definitely would spend some cash though.

I wait for tokens. HP are for shields

I seldom use consumable buffs, usually only in my last push in an event to speed things up. Otherwise no.

Have you sold any heros?
    Sold 2* Wolv and 2* Thor for HP after fun balance. Sold my 1* early but rebuilt them later on when I had more roster slots

Yelena Belova/Bagman/Classic Hawkeye

Who is the strongest?
    3* Thor maybe, 3* Spiderman, 3* Magneto

All of them, with a few extra roster slots.

Any hero that isn't in game already.

I've placed top5 in PVE many many times, once in PVP.

Many times.

Generally no. Customer support has answered all but one of my requests withing acceptable time frames and with great resolution, even one request that I did not expect to be answered at all (it was kinda my own fault).

I like sharing rewards with friends. The theme is great. Ongoing development on a weekly basis is great too. I'm very satisfied with this game and it's now my only mobile game I play. I don't find it P2W, as i'm a free player and have tons of success.

What is the worst?
    Horribly unbalanced characters, i.e. 3* spiderman / 3*magneto. Any character who, by themself, can essentially let you have unlimited turns is broken.

I also dislike Alliances / rewards, but I understand why they're in the game and am not really bothered that much by them. The Power alliance groups bother me though, as I'm just in an alliance with a bunch of casual friends (all of them do spend money).
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hero Points:
    I buy HP whenever I want it, but I only spend HP on shields when I'm competitive in a tournament (not often) or on 3* covers that I've the ISO stored up to use.
    I have bought sale ISO in the past, but it's such bad value I've not felt good about it after + I've grown now to like seeing it pile up from play.

Hero's and Covers
    I do buy 3* covers, but I'm only interested in a minority of characters so don't put any expenditure/effort into the rest.

Nope - I level when I have enough ISO to reach max (2*) or beyond-100 (3*).

Have you sold any heros?
    Yes; I sold & sell all 1*s, have sold some 13 cover 2*s before respecs (not levelled ones).

Spider-man Bag-man is the weakest - his skills are just worthless.

Who is the strongest?
    Class Spider-man, for now - his stun is outrageously broken, and his purple isn't too far behind.

Popping in to look... 30 heroes (everyone but the 1*s, no dupes).

Cyclops, Future Foundation Doom, The Vulture! If I'm feeling shallow, some eye-candy guys wouldn't hurt...

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? & Who of you has actually won the event?
    I've won 2 non-Lightning Round tournaments, both since the introduction of shields - I'm in the UK, so shields are compulsory to place.
    I don't often finish high - either I'm all out for a character I want, or I just aim to get 1 cover so I have the character to unlock PvE missions.

General

Nope - Steam failing to connect to Steam is my only problem experienced trying to play MPQ.

Connect 3 gameplay + Marvel licence + ongoing support & development.

What is the worst?
    When rubberbanding gets out of hand, and when gameplay experiments detract from the actual fun of playing connect 3 e.g. stuck in deathmatches against AP generating teams who will wipe you out in 4 turns unless the board is on your side.
  • Hero Points:

Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them? Farm, if that. I'm turning more casual. In the beginning and on occasion I will buy HP for health packs if I'm in the zone and I just want to keep playing with certain characters, but I've spent enough, I have a mental lock on that now.

Hero's and Covers

Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens? Tokens.

Do you continually buff your hero's up or not? With boosts? No, not usually, unless I'm facing foes over level 100.

Have you sold any heros? I've tried a few that I hated and sold them: Venom, Bullseye, Moonstone, Yelena...I bought Venom back and leveled because I wanted a pink tanker for a certain team comp but that was when I was all 1 stars and he's currently next on my list to go.

What is the weakest hero in your opinion? Bullseye.

Who is the strongest? Probably Patch, but I don't play him yet. I'd say Original Black Widow, her utility is amazing, but she's not OP.

How many hero's have you got? 26

What hero's do you want to see? Moonstone seems like a Scarlet Witch substitue, I was wondering if there were some contractual issues there because I never heard of her, although my comics lore is spotty anyway. But Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would tie in nicely with Avengers 2/X-Men DOFP and also Magneto. Current Captain Marvel sounds like an awesome character with powers that would translate in an interesting way.

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? I usually place top 5, if not then the one lower. I didn't place high in the last Elite tourney and Fearless Defenders, I think top 25. Most of the time I'm good to go though.

Who of you has actually won the event? I've won exactly one tourney, I'm not even sure how, it was before I found the forum and was pretty oblivious to all things people pay attention to.

General

Have you encountered any problems with MPQ? There was that small time period where the program wouldn't shut down, they fixed it though without me having to send in a bug, it was a Steam sync issue or something. On occasion I get booted out of the program during a match, usually right after I've used a health pack, that is the worst. THE WORST!

What is the best feature of MPQ? The constant rewards, even the small ones, provide a great endorphin rush. I was hooked after the first game. Not happy about the change in the reward system though, makes for a little less pleasure feeling. The nostalgia I get for fave comics characters is a nice boost too.

What is the worst? The Punisher's Retribution animation. Using the absolute worst cover for cStorm - it's on par with that Rob Liefeld Captain America art, you know the one I'm talking about. That cStorm cover is notorious among non-comics geek to point out the problems in comics geek environments, and I'm sick of the whole debate yet here is a giant reminder. Also I don't like alliance rewards.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    I'll bite.

Hero Points:

Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them? I've bought a couple HP packs but for the most part I farm it.

Hero's and Covers

Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens? Tokens. I get caught up in lottery fever every now and then on a single, but it's uncommon.
    Do you continually buff your hero's up or not? Not sure what you mean. Yes? I level them up of course, and give them ability levels. I'm slowly bringing others besides Thor, Storm, and Black Widow up to the 2* level at the moment.
    Have you sold any heros? Other than duplicate characters, nope. Gotta catch 'em all!
    What is the weakest hero in your opinion? Bag-Man or Yelena Belova. Both aren't that great and do have some slight situational ability.
    Who is the strongest? Hard to say. Patch? Thor (Modern)? Punisher? Spider-Man for stuns/healing? Given team comps, it's hard to get a solid metric.
    How many hero's have you got? 35/36. Missing Wolverine (X-Force).
    What hero's do you want to see? Howard the Duck, Groo, Nextwave Devil Dino. Magic 8-Ball said "Unlikely" when I asked about all those.

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? Yep, several times. Less often now that the game has matured, but it happens when I've got time.
    Who of you has actually won the event? Yep, several times. Or at least, my bracket. Never actually top in an unbracketed.

General

Have you encountered any problems with MPQ? Some crashes every now and then, usually after FB gifting. Events disappearing every now and then. Normal known issues.
    What is the best feature of MPQ? Roster variety and Events pushing more of it. Really like Heroics for that as it makes you think outside of the box with the limitations placed.
    What is the worst? Recently? Scaling. Much better now, but it made the first Sim run and the Heroic after it unplayable for me.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Here are the answers from a "whale"

Hero Points:

Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them? I do both. I spend an average of $20-40/week on the game since I started playing mid-October. I also mindlessly farm the first Prologue mission while watching TV for around 1,000K Iso for 30minutes plus the random boosts. It is as mindless as it gets but it does add up. I always play LRs to the 100 point progression and when the covers gave HP I would work to get a couple of those to add to my HP.

Hero's and Covers

Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens? Stopped buying tokens fairly quickly when I was getting covers I was turning into ISO. When there is a new character I compete very hard to make the three cover tier and then buy the covers to take the character to 3/3/3 and pout the iso earned into level capping that character. Ususally the next few tournaments allow me to win the covers needed to take it to cover max and then I level if I think I'll use it.
    Do you continually buff your hero's up or not? Yes always bringing levels up for my heroes but always consider 10,000ISO as my basement because I want the flexibility to use it for anything I might need.
    Have you sold any heros? Nope got a full set.
    What is the weakest hero in your opinion? Yelena Belova
    Who is the strongest? Classic Magneto all three abilities provide offense and defense no other character provides that.
    How many hero's have you got? 36
    What hero's do you want to see? Elektra, Deadpool, Gambit

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? Multiple top 5's, my usual finish if I want the prize. If not farm the progression awards to 600 and let my bloated carcass feed those who want the top prizes.
    Who of you has actually won the event? Multiple wins in both PvP and PvE

General

Have you encountered any problems with MPQ? Glitchy things here and there nothing that anyone else hasn't run into.
    What is the best feature of MPQ? The added strategy of the hero battles on top of the match-3 mechanism.
    What is the worst? Matchmaking is still broken and the main reason I will not enter an Elite event until they fix it. There are 100,000 players in the game and if I believe matchmaking there are only 12 of them who have the same MMR as me because I see them every single PvP. I don't put in a tank team when I stop.When I play a PvP event and I only see mostly new matchups for the whole event then I will know they've fixed matchmaking. Not yet though
  • Hero Points:

Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them? Farm them. Havent purchased anything for the game yet. Not to say I wont in the future, but it depends on what they do with MMR and scaling, as those both still seem very broken and do take away from the game for me - too much taken away to convince myself to drop $20 on it yet.

Hero's and Covers

Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens? Tokens all the way!
    Do you continually buff your hero's up or not? I will sometimes save up towards the end of a large PVE event so I can level up whatever covers the new event is boosting, but normally I just throw my ISO into whatever the current boosted covers are.
    Have you sold any heros? yes, the normal for someone without 36 slots yet - juggs, yelana, bagman, hawkeye, and any duplicates. I also got an xForce wolvie from a standard token back in my first week or so of playing. I had no cover space for him and the HP from selling him seemed so good at the time and I really didnt know HOW rare he was, so I sold him. Wish I could take that one back icon_e_sad.gif
    What is the weakest hero in your opinion? Bagman.
    Who is the strongest? Prob Spiderman, as he currently is a gamebreaker and allows peopel to access more content than any other individual character. This is not a good thing, though.
    How many hero's have you got? 23
    What hero's do you want to see? Gambit, Cyclopse - more xmen in general. I think they have the most bredth of character abilities to make for interesting heros.

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? Yup, in PVP but not in PVE
    Who of you has actually won the event? Nope, best I got was 3rd.

General

Have you encountered any problems with MPQ? Had it crash once before, but other than that it runs solidly for me on PC via Steam
    What is the best feature of MPQ? Active development of new characters and events.
    What is the worst? Scaling and MMR for sure. As a third, I would say the incrementally increasing costs of cover slots, as the model may work now, but will end up becoming far too prohibitive and expensive even for most IAP people if the game ends up continuing on for years (which with the level of constant development I see it doing).
  • Hero Points:

Do you buy your HP and ISO from the store or do you 'farm' them? I have probably spent more on HP than I should have, but it was mostly from various Gift Card I had received over the last couple years. I have never bought ISO, doesn't seem to be worth the price.

Hero's and Covers

Do you buy your covers or do you wait for tokens? I bought several covers for Original Black Widow, everything else has been either from tokens or rewards. I am considering buying Spider-Man... which would likely mean he would be nerfed the next day.
    Do you continually buff your hero's up or not? Not sure what you mean here. I use boosts on occasion, but I try to keep a stock of 15-20 of each of the new ones.
    Have you sold any heros? Early on I got a cover for The Hood. After having him for a month without getting any other covers I finally sold him off to make room. I regret doing so now, but it is not a big deal.
    What is the weakest hero in your opinion? Yeleena, Bag-Man, Hawkeye, Loki.
    Who is the strongest? My strongest characters are Thor (Marvel Now) and Black Widow (Original), only because they are my highest leveled. Overall, Spider-Man seems like the most useful character, which isn't the same as "strongest", but it seems like there are several "strong" damage-dealers/tanks and they are inter-changeable.
    How many hero's have you got? I have at least one cover for all 36. 15 characters have the max number of covers, but only 4 are fully leveled.
    What hero's do you want to see? Hmm... Cyclops, Phoenix/Jean Grey, Quicksilver, Ghost Rider and... Dr. Strange could be interesting.

Event Leader Boards

Who has actually been in the top 5 in an event? I have top-5ed several sub-brackets.
    Who of you has actually won the event? I think I won one of my sub-brackets.

General

Have you encountered any problems with MPQ? Mostly the usual. The App crashing making you forfeit a fight sucks, but I understand why it is done. I had to re-install the App on my iPad once to get an update to work properly, and I didn't know about the Facebook back-up feature before that. Customer Service got my new account and my old account synced up fast though.
    What is the best feature of MPQ? Building up your characters, making your squad better.
    What is the worst? PvE event level scaling gets out of hand. The Rubber-banding system that PvE uses is pretty terrible also, players have to game the system too much to be competitive and its a very unintuitive system at that.

• Hero Points:

Hero's and Covers

Have you sold any heros?
    Who is the strongest?

Event Leader Boards

General

What is the worst?

HP
    Both.

H+C
    Wait.
    Rarely.
    Yes.
    Bagman.
    I suppose it depends. For Cascades, modern storm is beastly, utility goes to OBW, sheer damage, idk, maybe Patch or something
    28 I think.
    Nova, Ronan the Accuser, Carnage,Thanos possibly as a 4-star, Bishop, Gambit, more X-men in general.

ELB
    I believe I got into that with the Fearless Defenders event.
    Not me.

General
    I lose connection sometimes.
    The large roster of characters.
    The fact that most of that roster is not often used bc the top-tier characters (Spidey, OBW, Storm) are so good