SoI cards purchased before second downtime are gone!

Options
Jazzpha
Jazzpha Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So, this is unpleasant.

I downloaded the update right when it went live and bought two big boxes.

This included two mythics and a handful of very powerful rares, including the core for a very strong black zombie deck.

But then, when I logged back in, all of my SoI cards had vanished! Which sucks. I got my crystals back, at least, but it still burns.

Any chance I might be able to resurrect these cards, or should I just re-roll my big boxes and hope for the best?

Also, did this happen to anyone else, or did I just get phenomenally unlucky?

Comments

• Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can't purchase soi cards at all. Just keep getting, sorry something went wrong msg.
  • nerdstrap
    nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    this happened to me also - I screen shotted all of my rares for a post on the fb group - we shall see what happens
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Jazzpha wrote:
    So, this is unpleasant.

This included two mythics and a handful of very powerful rares, including the core for a very strong black zombie deck.

But then, when I logged back in, all of my SoI cards had vanished! Which sucks. I got my crystals back, at least, but it still burns.

Any chance I might be able to resurrect these cards, or should I just re-roll my big boxes and hope for the best?

Yes, this looks like it happened to the players that got into the game in the small window we were live this afternoon. It's probably best to try again with the big boxes but if this is problematic, please let our support team know so they can assist. Thanks.
  • Jazzpha
    Jazzpha Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    Jazzpha wrote:
    So, this is unpleasant.

Yes, this looks like it happened to the players that got into the game in the small window we were live this afternoon. It's probably best to try again with the big boxes but if this is problematic, please let our support team know so they can assist. Thanks.

I mean I could always re-roll and hope for the best, but it is unfortunate. I'd love to get all my black rares back, as I was looking forward to building a zombie black archetype, but if it means the support team has to go fishing through fragmented data or what have you, it's not *that* crucial.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    Jazzpha wrote:
    So, this is unpleasant.

For me it is crucial to get the old save back.

If you are "scared" of 100 runes and a free unintended SoI pack, after restore take it away(or if you cannot take away packs, get 60 runes even if I would never buy a 5 card SoI pack).

You can se my disappointed topic on the subject here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=48918