Prolonged Server Maintenance (8/11/16)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
***Update*** @9:00PM PDT

Message from our Producer -

Hello all,

We found a number of problems that were discovered simultaneously by the team and users after turning off the maintenance message for 1.6.0. The good news is we have found what caused the issue and are working on a fix, the bad news is the game has been taken down again to fix the issue.

So sorry for the inconvenience! We hope to have the game back up in soon.

Thank you for your patience!

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=48935

***Update*** @5:30PM PDT

We are back live and monitoring the roll-out of the new update for everyone. Please let our support team know at d3go.com/mobile-games-support if you find anything not working properly and the team can assist and share with the development team and catch anything they don't see on the forums, reddit facebook, etc. Sorry for the inconveniences caused from the maintenance today.

Hi Everyone -

The team is actively working on getting the new v1.6 update live and hit a couple of things that slowed down the process, but the team is working on the fix as we speak. Please see message below from the developer.

"We ran into some issues during the deployment of the new version. A few players may have experienced an error when trying to log in. We are investigating the issue. We shut down the server in order to limit the possible side effects. Everything should be back to normal in the next hour.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, amazing things are coming!"

Comments

• Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Appreciated very much. Thanks for the update.
  • Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Cheers for the hard work guys!!
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2016
    Options
    what was the issue?
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I stopped competing for QB cause I was no longer willing to wake up in the middle of the night to check my ranking(and play if needed) and now I have to do it for pvp event or I will lose matches(last ones were at 2.00 pm for me, maintenance started at 4.00 pm)....

I hate it icon_e_sad.gif
  • huntly
    huntly Posts: 99
    Options
    Hold it back... Don't post in frustration... Thanks for the update on the update
  • philipbing
    Options
    Keep up the good work guys! I believe in you!
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    huntly wrote:
    Hold it back... Don't post in frustration... Thanks for the update on the update
    To be honest this one is on them.

Since there has been something wrong with most of their updates, logic would suggest to avoid doing it in the middle of an event.
    That's why I guessed it to be delivered tomorrow or next week(in both cases coincident with NoP end).
    It looks like they did not think about it or just were overconfident...

(I agree the update content is great.)
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Morphis wrote:
    huntly wrote:
    To be honest this one is on them.

Since there has been something wrong with most of their updates, logic would suggest to avoid doing it in the middle of an event.
    That's why I guessed it to be delivered tomorrow or next week(in both cases coincident with NoP end).
    It looks like they did not think about it or just were overconfident...

(I agree the update content is great.)

I was excited and suprised they updated today as well. And really happy with the content they are giving us. But am sad that I may not be able to play till tomorrow.........
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I can't play the story mode. Everything is locked. Is that supposed to be?
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gideon wrote:
    I can't play the story mode. Everything is locked. Is that supposed to be?

It's a bug they said they're working on.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Purchased Nahiri but "Something went wrong" and i havent received anything. Logged a ticket.

Will wait until i see purchase success stories before I try to buy any SoI packs.
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Aaaand, servers are down. Again.
    Right during my lunch break when I had time to play. Typical.
  • Pacone
    Pacone Posts: 61
    Options
    Now I can no longer play the nop event, screens flashed as if I got the event reward, but when I try to play I get a generic error. My pws of choice were reset and question marks show up instead

EDIT: a thread was opened about this issue https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=48924