Add new Token Pools.

Aidonis
Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker
Long time player, (Day 905) though I believe that is coming to an end soon, unless d3 has some as of yet announced changes on the horizon.

A little background. I have 93 characters. I have every 3 star character, fully covered, with 4 left to be fully leveled. I have 1 cover and level maxed 4 star (cyclops), 1 only cover maxed (IW) and 2 12 cover (IMHB and Thoress), after that, the ceiling falls out quite a bit. Again, this is two and a half years into this game. I've spent between $500 and $1,000 on the game, I'd have to look for an exact number, and I really don't feel like depressing myself today.

I don't have a lot of time to play this game. I own my own business, it eats a lot of my time, as do books, real games (non-mobile) and my family. As such, I tend to rely on tokens as my main source of advancement. In the past, when hero points could be used for covers, I would occasionally treat myself to some upgrades. This is no longer a thing, so again, all I can rely on is token draws.

As anyone who plays this game knows, token draws in this game are horrific. What I would propose, would be narrower pools in which to use your tokens. Have a pool with 1 5 star, 5 4 star, and all lesser characters. Then have multiple pools for folks to use. Summoner's War does something similar to this. This way folks can at least go for things that are useful/they have an interest in.

I don't want my 23rd IW cover, and with no way to turn it into something useful, it just ends up being insulting. On this note, consider dropping the cp price for a 4 star cover to 30-40. 120 is absolutely ridiculous! I would be shocked if anyone has ever used cp to purchase a cover. At 30-40 I would consider it, especially for the last few covers of a character. Maybe even make selling a 4 star cover net a cp or 2, since 1,000 iso is literally a joke. When a 4-star takes ~300,000 iso to level....really 1,000 is insulting.

A game mode that doesn't involve pvp and has real rewards? It's bonkers to me that the same company can have a puzzle quest game get so many things right (MtgPQ), and another that just falls flat repeatedly.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aidonis wrote:
    I would be shocked if anyone has ever used cp to purchase a cover.
    Why would anyone, when you don't have the iso to level it?