Patch Notes - R107 (08/15/16)

2»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't wait for the inevitable "I used 'sell all 1*' and it sold everything!" rage thread.

Yeah, there's no way I'm using that feature for the first few weeks. I'll check the bug forum for this kind of thread and if I don't see it then maybe I'll use it.

Of course, just when I relax and try to sell all of the 1*s, some unrelated update will have broken the feature and all my saved 4* covers will turn into ISO.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    What’s Changed
    - Rewards Cache: Added drop-down menu allowing players to select covers based on Star-Rating. Selected Star-Rated covers can be sold all at once by selecting the “Sell All” button at the bottom of the screen.

While this is a welcome change, have you considered adding checkboxes alongside each cover and add a delete selected items button?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Great changes!!!!!!
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    How about the game crashing bug???? As per stated in an email from support that would be getting fixed but yet it's still happening. And I'll make sure I don't have any covers in the hole to sell that I want before I try out the sell all button now cause id hate to sell of a champ level of iceman when I need it
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    I think I'll just wait a few weeks to use the new reward cache function, just to make sure people have tested it beforehand icon_lol.gif
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - The Hulk (Bruce Banner)'s The Smartest Guy in the Room power now displays a banner when activated by an enemy.
    Does it display a... Bruce Banner?

Also whens the "one level up" button? Finger gets sore holding down the button for 500k iso.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm very excited that there's a way to sell all 1*s now. That's going to make the game much more fun and enjoyable for me, so I can focus on playing, instead of needing to sell each 1* individually! Or needing to sell all unchamped 4*s immediately so I can use the sell-all button.

Thanks again for implementing this!!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't wait for the inevitable "I used 'sell all 1*' and it sold everything!" rage thread.

Just make sure you sell all before you use your CP
  • Celebane
    Celebane Posts: 14
    - Rewards Cache: Added drop-down menu allowing players to select covers based on Star-Rating. Selected Star-Rated covers can be sold all at once by selecting the “Sell All” button at the bottom of the screen.

I think that the first brave soul that tries this should get 10 LTs.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    mikepro wrote:
    How about the game crashing bug???? As per stated in an email from support that would be getting fixed but yet it's still happening. And I'll make sure I don't have any covers in the hole to sell that I want before I try out the sell all button now cause id hate to sell of a champ level of iceman when I need it

Yeah the crashing is very frustrating. I average about one a day and although it is confirmation bias it always seems to be at the least opportune time possible. Early in a lightning round which wipes your seeds, late in a PVP event which keeps you from hitting that last reward you were going for, just after you've used your last healthpack in PVE grind, etc.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Celebane wrote:

I think that the first brave soul that tries this should get 10 LTs.

OK I used it and sold 88 1*s. It left the other 6, a mix of 2 and 3*s...

Where are my LTs? icon_razz.gif
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    was there a random art change of the prologue tab for oscorp and dark avengers? it seem off from what i remember.
  • Radioactive_Toy
    Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Used the rewards cache and sold a bunch of 1*, left my 2* and 3*'s only, looked good for the first try.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    The star level sorting is great. It worked fine on my first attempt - I had one four star, a couple of three stars, a handful of two stars, and a bunch of one stars. I sorted by 1 star, hit sell all, and all the other covers remained.
  • DrDoMe
    DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I just want to add to the chorus saying the filter on the covers list is awesome!

Now how about an "open all" button on standard tokens? While you're at it, make standard tokens give better covers... Yeah, thought that was a bridge too far.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    awesome! and it only took 2 years for that drop down.
    maybe roll out a new reward structure by 2018?