Iso brotherhood

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I thought after all our complaints about the lack of iso we were moving in the right direction...

Why the heck is iso brotherhood not double iso?

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty sure they are running Unstable ISO next not ISO Brotherhood. Unstable is a 4 day event while Brotherhood is 7 days. Although I wouldn't mind double ISO in every single event regardless of how many days.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Double ISO should be standard. Why buy a cover when i need 8 million ISO to just level what i already have?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually, I already declared that double iso IS standard after the last week they ran it. So really we need to ask why every recent event has been 1/2 half iso!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    Double ISO should be standard. Why buy a cover when i need 8 million ISO to just level what i already have?

This. I've been saying this for almost a year. WHY keep putting out "rewards" (character) when no-one has resources (ISO) to use them?!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double ISO should be the new standard and then they should run double ISO events on top of that.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    revskip wrote:
    Pretty sure they are running Unstable ISO next not ISO Brotherhood. Unstable is a 4 day event while Brotherhood is 7 days. Although I wouldn't mind double ISO in every single event regardless of how many days.

Thanks for the correction. Don't feel so mad now
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    just glad its not a new character being pushed out. I can deal with std iso for as long as their willing to hold of on new characters.
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    SnowcaTT wrote:

This. I've been saying this for almost a year. WHY keep putting out "rewards" (character) when no-one has resources (ISO) to use them?!

They already answered that.

$$$$.

New characters mean ppl have to buy roster slots for them. They said roster slots are their $$ maker.

Ex/ I had to buy 2 roster slots last week when I pulled 5* Hulk and won Janet.