Magnetic Projectiles Bugged?

Bmcd_420
Bmcd_420 Posts: 4
After firing Magneto's Magnetized Projectiles power and all tiles have finished swapping, the board will fail to recognize if there are no available and will not re-shuffle itself. On top of this the "suggested match" feature will continue to highlight the positions of the tiles before firing magnetized projectiles regardless of whether it remains a match or not.
I would upload the screenshot proof of this if I could figure out how lol.
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, thankfully it's rare and has only caused me a reset in the shield simulator. So far.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't run into a locked board, but I've used Quake's green a lot this past week and I've noticed that the game is once again suggesting invalid matches after a board shake, which was part and parcel of this bug the first time around.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I haven't run into a locked board, but I've used Quake's green a lot this past week and I've noticed that the game is once again suggesting invalid matches after a board shake, which was part and parcel of this bug the first time around.

I had the same issue (invalid matches) when I used Loki's board shuffle this morning.