Server Maintenance - (08/11/16)* Updated

Options
2»

Comments

• Mangus 73
    Mangus 73 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here, won't go past server date login screen.
  • Ekkias
    Ekkias Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep, same for me. (Android)
  • huntly
    huntly Posts: 99
    Options
    Mangus 73 wrote:
    People on android, open play store and press the 3 lines in top left had corner. Go to my games and apps. Magic will be at the top of the list but won't say update for some reason but if u press update all it will download anyway.
    I'm in the UK and just installed it.
    Cheers!!!
    Nice hint. As soon as I hit update all it moved mtgpq into the update section. If I clicked on it it didn't have install option but went back and hit install all again and its now downloading.
  • huntly
    Options
    Yup. Won't connect to server. Even after restarting phone. Hope it don't mean double android update again. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Mangus 73
    Options
    An answer on this would be nice, mod?
    Also started a thread in bugs section to see if anyone notices or replys.
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So you know, iPad update installed fine. Had about an hour of up time and now server is not responding.same for everyone I assume.

Be patient.. It will be back soon.
  • Mangus 73
    Options
    Fiddler wrote:
    So you know, iPad update installed fine. Had about an hour of up time and now server is not responding.same for everyone I assume.

Be patient.. It will be back soon.
    Cheers for letting us know.
  • huntly
    Options
    Yeah I'm so close to jumping back on the preferential treatment bandwagon. I appreciate all the hard work and everything but at least keep an eye on the forums after an update and let us know you are looking into something.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There is an update on the app page on facebook by the team:

"Sorry for further delays,, an issue came up that we needed to fix and we had to shut down the server to fix it. We should be live on iOS and Android soon."
  • huntly
    Options
    Nitymp wrote:
    There is an update on the app page on facebook by the team:

"Sorry for further delays,, an issue came up that we needed to fix and we had to shut down the server to fix it. We should be live on iOS and Android soon."
    Just about to say that. Well at least we know they prefer Facebook to the official forum. 45 min ago they told them
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Message below just posted on the forums regarding server maintenance.

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=48911

Hi Everyone -

The team is actively working on getting the new v1.6 update live and hit a couple of things that slowed down the process, but the team is working on the fix as we speak. Please see message below from the developer.

"We ran into some issues during the deployment of the new version. A few players may have experienced an error when trying to log in. We are investigating the issue. We shut down the server in order to limit the possible side effects. Everything should be back to normal in the next hour.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, amazing things are coming!"
  • Pacone
    Pacone Posts: 61
    Options
    Long maintenance, update, and now it won't connect, no way I can get the 25 win reward this time, yes, also because the game crashes every 3rd-4th match *glares*

Sorry, frustration with this game has been building up these past weeks, this has been too much
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Servers still down for me - have now missed the chance to play PvP event on way to work, so may not make progression and will have a much worse placement.

Crystals and packs as compensation, perchance?
  • Mangus 73
    Options
    So the only new thing is 4 training missions?
    We can't even purchase packs in the vault yet as it keeps saying something went wrong and coalitions says coming soon.
    That's a pretty lame update. When can we purchase packs?
    Locked out of story missions too!!!
    So its 1am in the uk and I sat up till now for what exactly?
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Server up for me. However I noticed that some PW are missing. Only 3 can be purchased : OB, KOTH and gideon for me
  • JakkuFurosu
    Options
    Locked out of new story.
    Cant purchase new cards.
    PWs missing for crystal sale
  • nerdstrap
    nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had already purchased Nahiri and a SOI big box - I took screen shots of all the rares/mythics I opened. I just logged in and none of them are there! refund time!
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Also noted, cannot purchase Nahiri at the moment. For my fellow whales, I have created a coalition called Leviathons.

May be temporary. But tomorrow is another day.
  • Mary_Poppins
    Options
    Had issue as well. Bought two red/white 25$ bundles and tried to open but got a server error and purchases not showing in game but are in Google play store. Sigh.