select a team of favorites viewable on member's roster page

scootter720
scootter720 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
My alliance constantly asks what team everybody is using. For me, I like to use 3* Captain Marvel, 3* Magneto and 3* Kamila Khan as my go to team as they have powers that benefit my attacks. So have an option that we can select the 3 characters we currently like to use. They could be highlighted or brought to the front of the roster page that way other team members could look at my roster and be like, "hmmm, what is he using, maybe I should try that combination." Maybe have it so only fellow teammates can see them. Just a thought.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    alternate ways to sort your roster would be so helpful. Champing and rotating buffs for events have made is hard to quickly select team members for battles. (How many times have you had to think hard, "Where is my 3* captain marvel right now?" given she might be buffed for this event, 4 buffed characters have jumped ahead of her, you might have recently gotten a cover for her and she jumped up ahead of 3 other characters, or you recently got 2 covers for someone else and they bumped her back a page.)

Being able to sorting alphabetically, or by star would help alleviate that somewhat.