where to put ISO

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I am still trying to move from 3* to 4* territory, and I guess I am making progress... it is just so slow. So I figured, maybe it's time to rechamp my 2* that I had maxed and sold. I currently have 2* cap america, cap marvel, torch, and hawkeye, ares ready to re-champ with various 2* covers waiting to add to a champ.

My problem is that I also have various 3* characters ready to max. Mystique, Punisher, Sentry, Cap Marvel, Torch, Daken, Colossus, IM40 (though I am trying to keep him somewhat low to let 3* cap america tank for him).

Also, just like everyone else, I do not have enough ISO. I have about 90k right now, not enough to champ any of the 3* but enough to obviously champ any of the 2*. However, I have always been of the belief that it does not make sense to re-champ a 2* if I already have a max-covered but not champed version of their 3* counterpart. In other words... I shouldn't re-champ 2* torch if I have not champed the 3* torch.

Does anyone agree with this mentality? I know building the 2* back up will be useful for getting some tokens and having some ISO almost in the bank if/when they get to 144. But I am also very impulsive, and want to max my 3* torch so that when I pump additional covers into the 2* torch, those new 3* cover rewards are not wasted.

Comments

• Max every 2*, then focus on saving for the 3*. The hp and cp trickles in a lot faster than you think it will if you have all of the 2* championed. Once you do that, try not to sell a max champ 2* unless you are going to rechamp the next one. If you play a lot, you'll be able to recycle all the 2* every couple of months. Before you know it, you'll be sitting on a sizable pile of cp and HP.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champ im40 it will be worth it. Like you I kept him underlevelled for a long time but the extra health is definitely worth the investment.

As for 2* champ cycling isn't that speedy so I'd focus on maxing your 3* instead as they are far more useful to you