Carnage Alien Instinct not firing correctly

Badgerheart
Badgerheart Posts: 11
I was using Carnage on the Hidden Stash: Greenland II and experienced and issue with his Alien Instincts power not firing correctly.

The power normally fires when any power is activated, including minion's count down tiles. When the Sniper used Deadly Shot the Alien Instincts power did not trigger. It did trigger when the Commander used Pistol.

I played though this level multiple times and had consistent results. Player powers would trigger the Alien Instincts, but Dealdy Shot would not.

Comments

• Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    It may be because deadly shot is actually a passive move so carnagewouldnt fire alien instincts same way as he doesn't fire it off for darkens healing and heat or Kamala's passive heal
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    By all appearances, Deadly Shot is a passive power that fails to identify itself as such. See this related discussion.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for further proof that Hammef Sniper needs to be fixed.
  • Razamataz wrote:
    It may be because deadly shot is actually a passive move so carnagewouldnt fire alien instincts same way as he doesn't fire it off for darkens healing and heat or Kamala's passive heal

I had not thought about it that way. He does seem to fire that Deadly Shot really quickly. That would explain it.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    By all appearances, Deadly Shot is a passive power that fails to identify itself as such. See this related discussion.

I had never paid much attention, but that makes sense. Thank you.