AP not getting counted

Radioactive_Toy
Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
I've noticed this a few times so far, I make a match, which leads to a cascade and the AP from the cascade does not get added to my pool. Set up a match to get Prof X to invisible, end of the turn, I had 2 pink, rather than the 6 the cascade should have given me. Should be fixed asap!

Comments

• Had this happen to me today, cascade ended in a pink match that shuffled the board, I did not receive the 3 pink AP.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had this happen to me today, cascade ended in a pink match that shuffled the board, I did not receive the 3 pink AP.

You probably got 3 purple AP instead.
  • Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Had this happen to me today, cascade ended in a pink match that shuffled the board, I did not receive the 3 pink AP.

You must be new.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Jaedenkaal wrote:

You must be new.

I think he's joking about the fact that D3 calls it purple, while nearly everyone else refers to it as pink.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think he's joking about the fact that D3 calls it purple, while nearly everyone else refers to it as pink.
    I think it depends on what kind of screen people have. Different levels of color gamut and all that. It's purple over here.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    I think it depends on what kind of screen people have. Different levels of color gamut and all that. It's purple over here.

I'm colorblind, so I call it the triangle.
  • Radioactive_Toy
    Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Bumping back to the front, since it still seems to be happening. Running Gauntlet today, ran a yellow to cascade into another yellow to get IM40 to 6 to fire, after the cascade completed, still at 3 yellow rather than six...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Which node was that?