Why Peggy blue power could not be used as team-up???

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I am not sure that whether this topic is discussed before or not?
I found that Peggy blue power is good
I only have Peggy blue so I want to send her as team-up
However, it is not allowed

My alliance sent me Peggy team-up
There are all Peggy red power

I don't realized why Peggy blue could not be used as team up???

Comments

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I would guess it's because of the "places one 3-turn Blue countdown tile for each active ally" part. Ordinarily you'd get three tiles; if it was used as a team-up you'd expect to have four, as the last one is Peggy herself (with animation). This would make the team-up more powerful than the ability as used by Peggy.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    CNash wrote:
    I would guess it's because of the "places one 3-turn Blue countdown tile for each active ally" part. Ordinarily you'd get three tiles; if it was used as a team-up you'd expect to have four, as the last one is Peggy herself (with animation). This would make the team-up more powerful than the ability as used by Peggy.

Wouldn't that apply to Luke Cage's yellow too? Unless that can't be sent as a team up and I'm just a big dummy.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    CNash wrote:

Wouldn't that apply to Luke Cage's yellow too? Unless that can't be sent as a team up and I'm just a big dummy.
    Righteous Uppercut doesn't count Cage as an ally when you have him in your team. This power is stronger when you send it as a TU (bonus damage x3 instead of x2)
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Hmm, then that reasoning makes no sense in relation to Peggy. Back to the drawing board...