fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
tuwvxnP.png?1

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boh, mine is just level 548, hitpoints: 149.551

It is annoying because his match damage is very high so he can kill Iceman quite fast, just with match damage (I used Iceman for the cheap stun). But at this level a black match from OML or green from PH doesn't trigger his black, so as long as he doesnt get any green/red he is not that dangerous.

Is there now a max level? 550 maybe?
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    My hulk is Lvl 610 with 241,165 hitpoints
    Match damage of 1068 green, 946 red, 828 black, 135 blue, 124 yellow, 114 purple, 536tu
    Thunderous clap does 16, 314
    Smash does 34, 046 plus 2837 for each green AP
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello boys

Funny-Hulk-memes-and-Pictures24-023.jpg
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Mine was 578, just under 190k hp. Still used 3* approach (lazy cap/IM40), but with OML to tank for them. Took a while, but not terribly challenging.

I think I saw that KDN's Hulk was 649, so I guess you could say that that's the limit.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is only level 520. Yay, me?

Anyway, Iceman/IM40 works just fine for me. 2 blue or 2 yellow matches and it's stun-lock forever.
  • ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Once again scaled beyond belief...

IMG_3514.PNG
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    ViralCore wrote:
    Once again scaled beyond belief...

IMG_3514.PNG

icon_eek.gif

Explain to me again the point of leveling our characters.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I love this game and I'm a fan of the Developers, but there is absolutely no point to leveling your characters beyond 270. Whatever the design philosophy was behind 5* leveling: it's not working.

There was a previous thread about the Prof X/Cyke/JG node that also made this clear. Leveling into the 5* realm reduces your options as the rest of the Roster becomes meaningless. I have a low level Roster that can take advantage of any 2*-5* composition. I didn't even realize that the Prof X/Cyke/JG node was hard.
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Im just waiting for the final node of gauntlet to be a Teen Jean/XFW/Miles troll node.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    The sub-1 Hulk has nothing on the sub-3 hulk. I can't remember my sub-1 one, not terrible (used DD to perma-stun); I don't think it ever hit 500. The sub-3 one started at level 401 for me and scaled to 518.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    I miss running OML with 1* Spidey and.... Venom before he was nerfed.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    The sub-1 Hulk has nothing on the sub-3 hulk. I can't remember my sub-1 one, not terrible (used DD to perma-stun); I don't think it ever hit 500. The sub-3 one started at level 401 for me and scaled to 518.

That's weird. Didn't notice where either started, but both finished at 578.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Hello boys

Funny-Hulk-memes-and-Pictures24-023.jpg

Hey, baby. icon_cool.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That node isn't hard, but incredibly tedious and time consuming.

At least the 2* node goes fast now.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    My roster is sorta-capped around 270, with a few 4* champs, undercovered 4*s and boosted 3* champs. My Hulk started around 330, has gone to 360, 390 and then 420 with 55k health. My next attempt he'll be at 449 and I assume over 60k health.

The node hasn't been any trouble for me, tho. I'm using IM40 + Daredevil, and once I get DD's stun going, Hulk never makes another move. I assume other people are using other chars like 3*Cap or SW for their stuns.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    suburban3.jpg
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Mine is still at 395 like it always has been icon_e_sad.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    WT actual F.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I use 3* Cap, Switch, and Gamora. All colors covered and three different colors of stun. Once I get one of them out, I have plenty of time to build up the other two and my team barely takes a scratch.