Cards requiring rebalance

Options
UrbanNinja
UrbanNinja Posts: 66
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I try not to complain too much about game balance, especially in "pvp" games where I can abuse mechanics on my own to counteract any balance flaws. Since I own a lot of cards in this game, this would usually be the way I go, but some cards are way too powerful at the moment. There was an announcement about Undergrowth Champion earlier on so I guess that it should solve some problems. The recent changes on Disable mechanics also gave some counter-play to several ugly situations. This list is made because I play with the cards below in every single deck I make with corresponding color.

Cards I own:
Prism Array
I think that this card is the worst offender of all. Everything is broken about this one. Low mana cost, draws more card that pretty much any other effect and triggers during opponent's turn. Any ability that starts with "Whenever any player landfalls..." is kinda broken imo.

Shrine of the Forsaken Gods:
Since some players paid real money for this one, I kinda understand why it can be allowed to be so strong. I think it's overpowered because the only other card giving 3 mana per turn is the Sandstone Bridge which costs 3x times as much to cast and is overall horrible. This one is definitely in every single deck I build.

Mirrorpool:
Maybe this one is fine since I do build decks without it. One thing I want to make clear is that the reinforce part is very good, but getting a spell of your choice for free is beyond amazing. Swapping gems for like 10 mana on first turn is nothing out of the ordinary so this allows you to cast pretty much any spell on your very first turn and grants the Mirrorpool a spot in the brokenness hall of fame.

Alhammarret's Archive
Not sure it is actually that powerful, but I use it in every deck I make without Blue. No matter which PW I play, I always want to draw more cards.

Cards I do not own:

Omnath Locust of Rage
This one can be handled, it is not that game breaking, but spawning elementals for your enemy during your own landfalls is a real pain and shuts down most decks based on landfalls.

Drowner of Hope
This one would be ok, but you can have **** combos with like Thopter Spy Network or From Beyond that will disable all opponent's creatures forever.

So I hope these problems can eventually be addressed. At the moment, I can live with pretty much everything else, even UC since I have Prism Array =)