IM 3* recharge stunning twice

turbomoose
turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
Have noticed last few times that the IM 3* recharge stuns after 1 tile is removed and then stuns again for a further 2 turns

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I'm not sure what you're saying. It's stunning him for 4 turns?

My experience is that the first one that goes off "stuns" him, but the remaining ones still go off, and he's stunned for a total of 2 turns, like the power description says.
  • What he means is this, I have 3 recharge countdowns out, or more, they are all on the same turn and the same count. They start going off and IM40 is stunned when the first one goes. Then between one match and a cascade occur. The recharges would then continue to go off after matches resulting in countdown tiles expiring finish, however no matches are available so the board shuffles. IM40 is still stunned from the first countdown tile and the rest that normally would go off do not continue until he is unstunned, or Hood uses intimidation, etc then once he is no longer stunned he is re-stunned and the countdowns continue.

It is a result of their board not shuffling bork "fix".
  • HeyoJayo
    HeyoJayo Posts: 75
    Just got hit by this also..

IMs recharge went off, first tile drop caused no available matches, and the board shuffled.

Untriggered countdown tiles landed above the original position and the power was deemed over with only 2 AP, a stunned IM, and another partial recharge to wake up to.

Not positive, but I think I also lost a turn out of it.. Next thing I remember is a massive cascade for AI.