How annoying is the Team -Up Bug?

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Since the last update where all team-ups are supposedly gonna be all 5 covers, team up sent by alliance members who send championed characters are only 1 covers instead. please discus, since no one will acknowledge it in bugs section.

Comments

• WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Very annoying. Quality of Life change, should have been awesome, but has made QOL poorer for mpqers. Needs to be fixed, and fast.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been reported. Devs know. I'm sure it's being worked on.

Yeah it's really annoying though.
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    It's annoying - though as annoying is the concern that silence brings.

Surely they must by now be considering rolling back the capability if the fix it taking so long - that's not defeat is sensible development - its broken, we can't fix it, lets get back to the last stable base we have before we changed anything and we can reintroduce when we know why it broke and that we've truly fixed the underlying issue.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Or, better yet, test these better before theyre implemented. This is one that shouldve been easy to test.
  • killerkoala
    i hope they can hot fix the team up bug unlike nova red that is going to get fix in R108. considering we haven't gotten R107 yet seems like a long time to get nova fixed.
  • killerkoala
    very annoyed i got 4 loki's from alliance an they are all 2 converts.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Conspiracy theorist in me says that it may very well have been an accident, but they are intentionally dragging their feet because this bug slows down the baking/CC game.

...But, I'm only a fraction of a conspiracy theorist, so I'm confident it will get fixed soon.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    What I would not give for a level 5 black Hood TU so I can speed up World Rupture this PVP. With Nova and OML strike tiles each CD is doing over 3K AOE damage
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, that explains why all those nice Star Spangled Avengers I got from Cap's PVP were **** when I checked them out. Now I regret trashing them.