Please get rid of Daken's long animations on his passives

Options
It's really, really annoying, especially for lightning rounds.

Comments

• i agree with this, they take way too long.
  • Playing Bullseye and Daken in the same team in Tournament with a bad smartphone (and an unstable EDGE) while your are in the tube or metro icon_mrgreen.gif
    People going mad.
    Strategie for Tournament
    - avoid using wilverine green's spell 'cause taking too long time to use it each 2 turns.

we are mad
  • I'm agree, could be faster animations
  • It should just add the strike tiles without the skill message coming up
  • Yeah, he's the most annoying character in the game by far.

We should just have the option to turn off animations entirely. Please consider adding.
  • Agreed. Very annoying. Definitely takes away from a fast-paced experience...

Count another vote for reducing passive skill animations...
  • I would still like an option to turn off the animations period, but just Daken's would be a great start.
  • I created an account here just to say this. Daken and Bullseye are the worst offenders of overly long animations. They definitely could be better.
  • IM40 kinda has long animations for his recharge. Especially if you've got more than 3. Why don't they all break at once?
  • Bump.

As above - can we please have an option to turn off passive effects - we know Wolverine's heal is going to trigger, we know Daken is going to make strike tiles. In the Dark Avengers tournament particularly, it was EXCRUCIATING.

Thanks
  • I'll log another plea for option to turn off ability animations altogether...

- Storm & Thor's greens take too long (IMHO)
    - Daken's passive is incredibly annoying
    - Hulk's anger is nauseating
    ...to name a few....

As DumDumDugan says, this is especially noticable during lightning rounds. Really interrupts the gameplay...
  • For seriously. **** gotta go.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, please, please, this. The Daken/Bullseye/Yelena fight in the Hulk tourney is excruciating. (Especially since the RNG seems to hate me on that battle and keeps giving me 20 iso instead of the actual rewards for the event.)
  • Wolverine too. Healing Factor. I've been playing with Daken and Wolverine on the same team lately. Oh my God, how I almost changed my mind about that. At the very least, move the onscreen graphic up so it's not covering the game board. Allow players to continue playing while the animations are onscreen. Having to pause for 3+ seconds before every move is what's most maddening to me, especially in the last 20 minutes of a tournament when you're trying to get in as many games as possible! If we could just continue to make matches, go ahead and leave the animations onscreen for 3 hours for all I care.

And if there's a Daken, Wolverine, Bullseye on the opposing team too? I literally curse at my phone sometimes.
  • Yes daken skill takes 5 SECONDS. If you are a dev you might count it to 4seconds.. but its really really long icon_cry.gif Its no biggie, but overall it reduces games enjoyment a bit more..
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I might have just been too lazy to read if someone said this but ALSO Wolverine and Daken's "Healing Factor" header that comes up on your turn is seriously annoying because it screws with our play if you move too quickly for a play near the header.