4* required node in pve needs tweaking for new characters

Eec411
Eec411 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone else think this is ****? I managed to top 10 the last event, so I'm lucky enough to have 3 wasp covers. That said, I can cap her at a whopping level 78!

Yet because of scaling, my wasp-required node has level 323 opponents.

I've got 12 championed 4*, and all my 5* are basically at 255, so I understand why the levels are high, but this system basically tells you to play 2v3 and expect to waste heals on your crippled character.

Can we get some kind of adjustment to the scaling for this specific occurrence?

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's similar with the 2* required node as well. But yeah it's a lot of work to win the new 4*, so it's lame that you can't even use it on its required node. What a waste.
  • WalrusBrigade
    WalrusBrigade Posts: 94 Match Maker
    I wonder if there is a way to use the required character in the scaling for that event. So with two maxed 4* your 2* node is still pretty tough, but it will be lower than currently.

Or maybe (and this would be crazy) gate the available characters used for a required node that that number of star.png s and less, the recalculate the scaling based on that?

Both of those seem like they might be difficult to pull off using current programming systems. I feel like the scaling gets set when you enter a slice and then it is constant the rest of the way through.

My 1 blackflag.png cover for Wasp, level 40 icon_gamora.png aren't doing me much good.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    This should be easy enough to do. For characters that have a new character boost and are required for an essential PvE node, lower the max level that enemies can scale to.