NoP Event: Nearly 10% of matches lost due to crashes.

Options
Meto5000
Meto5000 Posts: 583
edited August 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Of the 70 games I played, only 2 of my 8 losses were legitimate. The other 6 were either Game Frozen on Loading (3), Game Frozen Except for Quit Menu (2), Game Completely Frozen (1)

So 8.5% of the time I got a loss because of **** bugs. It's so frustrating. So so so frustrating. And I know everyone else is experiencing it too, but when a FINAL win to secure 5th place is over at a frozen loading screen I feel cheated.

I guess it's okay...it's just the difference between getting a duplicate rare vs a duplicate mythic, right?

Comments

• Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agreed, I had at least 3 of my matches freeze up yesterday and one today. It was frustrating since I only had a certain amount of time to play and it did cost me since I was pretty busy through the weekend.
  • PapiLouis4
    PapiLouis4 Posts: 113
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    Of the 70 games I played, only 2 of my 8 losses were legitimate. The other 6 were either Game Frozen on Loading (3), Game Frozen Except for Quit Menu (2), Game Completely Frozen (1)

So 8.5% of the time I got a loss because of **** bugs. It's so frustrating. So so so frustrating. And I know everyone else is experiencing it too, but when a FINAL win to secure 5th place is over at a frozen loading screen I feel cheated.

I guess it's okay...it's just the difference between getting a duplicate rare vs a duplicate mythic, right?

lol i totally agree, luckily my game almost never crashes. but your spot on about getting a dupe mythic, i only need 2 OGW mythics and i doubt ill get either one
  • Feagul
    Feagul Posts: 114
    Options
    All my crashes involved Koth. What were you playing / facing?
  • knthrak
    knthrak Posts: 39
    Options
    All 3 of my losses were due to crashes icon_e_sad.gif
  • Oberoni
    Oberoni Posts: 34
    Options
    I've seen some crashes lately as well. Latest was after Koth destroyed a bunch of gems and then never finished his turn.
  • TimWebko
    TimWebko Posts: 22
    Options
    Well, my iPad won't play more than two games without crashing anyway (it's an old iPad mini...) - so I get used to playing a couple of times and rebooting...
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Chandra causes crashes too
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    glggwp wrote:
    Chandra causes crashes too

Yup, I had a lockup against Chandra, too.
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    TimWebko wrote:
    Well, my iPad won't play more than two games without crashing anyway (it's an old iPad mini...) - so I get used to playing a couple of times and rebooting...
    Yeah, I always quit and restart puzzle quest after two games with my ipod 5. If I play a 3rd game i'm guaranteed to crash.

I still crashed 2 or 3 times in the last pvp event, on the first game after restarting even.