Crash of the Titans Cycle 3: Iceman

Options
2»

Comments

• KROPPE
    KROPPE Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    0/3/2, 127 Iceman. Boosted damage, purple/blue ap.

Rewarded with a blackflag.png Bruce Banner
  • ninjar69
    ninjar69 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Took me about 15 times with my 1/1/5 iceman. Had to boost b/p g/b and all ap.

Got me a redflag.pngtoken_legendary.pngicon_ironman.png so worth it.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm on try 14 I believe. I got so close the first time, but made a Match-5, forgetting about that power. That Match-5 cascaded into another one and that was all she wrote. Came close, was ready to stun her again but she unleashed her green and dropped me like a bag of rocks.

Sitting at Lvl 106 0/2/2, so green doesn't really do me any good except to take it from JG. So frustrating.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2nd* try
    2/1/1 - level 94
    Match damage +100%, Green/Black Damage +50%, Blue/Purple Damage +50%

Deny green and purple at all costs, stun smart (only 2 rounds) and match your own CD if you can.
    Matched her to death with ~800HP left.

*well 3rd - but the first one was try run without anything to see how does it play as that was my first such match
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 188 3/4/3 Iceman. I managed it on the second try. On the first try, I had her down to 1500 HP, then accidentally cast purple before blue - it made a match 5, and I went down for the count. On the second try I went in with +2 Blue, +2 All AP, +60% damage boost. I lucked into a bunch of blue matches and managed to keep her stun-locked for 80% of the battle.
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Beat it for the first time with a 4/1/3 Iceman. Since his stun isn't worth much with one cover I got as much green and purple as I could, stunned her, cast Purple a couple of times to max Greens damage, fired once, made a few blue matches (including the countdown tile) and stunned her again until I could cast another Green. Ended up beating her with Punch a Snowman.

Tonight I got Quicksilver to 183 for a Green Iceman cover, that would have made things much easier, oh well. Didn't even know QS covers were the prize in the event tonight.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    4/1/4 Bobby hadn't been leveled, so I took him to 192 (since I know he'll be formidable when maxed) since I had the ISO...B/P +50% dmg...+2 all...+40% dmg all...would have been much easier with more blue covers but not bad at all...

icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_evil.gif
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    100 at 1/5/0 took me 5 tries. Reward was token_legendary.pngblueflag.pngicon_ironman.png bringing him to 1/1/0. He's a decent 5 star.png with 2 covers.
  • tonyeq
    tonyeq Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    4 tries with lvl 111 3/1/0 with +2all, +2 b/p, +60% match damage. Got 2nd moon knight.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Tried twice today with my 120 0/2/5 Iceman not expecting to win and being right. But then Daredevil's PVP Blind Justice ended and I was in the top 100, which got me a Quicksilver cover, which in turn got me my first Iceman greenflag.png! Matched started off rough after getting a 5 match in a cascade and stunned, but I was able to come back and keep her stunned locked. Hitting her with the green (for about 1000-1100) every now and then. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Pulled a very much needed 4* icon_ironman.pngredflag.png!