Daily resupply question for the crusty vets

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I was looking at the wiki to see what covers are going to start dropping for me since I hit day 730 tomorrow, and I was noticing that day 899, apparently legendary tokens got introduced.

The wiki is still saying that there are 25 command point rewards scattered as well. Do I have both to look forward to, or did the rewards change from command points to legendary tokens at some point?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    You get both.
  • DFiPL
    Me gusta. Thank you.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Don't get too excited...the random drop days can still give you a standard token, even past day 1000.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Complete list in the tips and guides section:

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3642
  • DFiPL
    Varg138 wrote:
    Don't get too excited...the random drop days can still give you a standard token, even past day 1000.

eh. I kinda figure that is what it is. presumably the addition of LTs is replacing a random day in the rotation, so in that respect they're replacing some (though not all) of the possible standards.
  • Quebbster
    DFiPL wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

eh. I kinda figure that is what it is. presumably the addition of LTs is replacing a random day in the rotation, so in that respect they're replacing some (though not all) of the possible standards.
    I think it's actually replacing one of the Heroic tokens. IIRC you get Heroic tokens for three weeks, then a Legendary token.
  • DFiPL
    Quebbster wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

I think it's actually replacing one of the Heroic tokens. IIRC you get Heroic tokens for three weeks, then a Legendary token.

Looks like 4 weeks and then an LT, but point taken, yeah.
  • Quebbster
    DFiPL wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

Looks like 4 weeks and then an LT, but point taken, yeah.
    Counting to four is difficult....