5* Challenge node added

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So here's my proposal for a 5* challenge node.

In the "Season" event, a node is added w/
1) The latest 5*
2) a random 3* to support
3) a random 2* to support (and by "random", I mean a script is written to generate the pair, not someone coming up with evil combinations... Also, have the two support characters change daily so no one will know if you have an easy combination to fight, or a hard one).

The 2* and 3* are to prevent the 5* from being stun-locked and walked all over, at least the computer could be generating AP if the 5* is stunned, a 4* was not chosen because some would be very overpowered when paired with a 5*, especially if they are random.

So now the challenging part, the 5* starts at lvl 300, the 3*+2* start at lvl 266+166 respectively. The node can be hit 50 (yes 50 times), and for each win the 5* gains +5 lvls, and the 3*/2* gain +3 lvl/+2 lvls respectively. So after 50 wins, the 5* is lvl 550 (yes).

Have the 5* start at 2/2/2, then get +1/+1/+1 every 50 lvls (as appropriate once you get to 13 cover).

For rewards, since it's part of the "Season" give it a reasonable season rewards per win, say starting w/ 20pts, and then getting up to 100 once the 5* is lvl 450 (The intention, somewhere between 1k-1.5k season points if you defeat all 50 times, this many shouldn't seriously influence the race to T10 alliances I think). Additionally, give 500 iso8 at the easier levels, and then go up from their appropriately, mixing in CP/HP respectively (no tokens).

This of course changes every season with the introduction of a new 5*, if there isn't a new one, go to an old one which hasn't been done yet (OML/BSS/SS/GG/etc).

So someone with 3x champed 4*'s should probably easily win 5 easily, but going from their would be hard.