Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Forum Thread

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 47 under Alliance Rewards represents Store purchases from your core alliance outside of Scenario 3's buy clubs?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    So you won't switch slices to guarantee a 1300 finish?

25 cp is worth a few thousand ISO, 2 3* covers and 225 HP, isn't it? Now I can see if you don't have the HP to do 2-3 shield hops every PvP, but it's got to be at least considered, doesn't it?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    text AND color graphics. So advanced!

Great post aesth. It will really help me figure out the most cp-efficient way to spend my time
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    The 47 under Alliance Rewards represents Store purchases from your core alliance outside of Scenario 3's buy clubs?

Yes and no.

Yes, in that they came from alliance purchases. I could track add'l months to see what's average in that regard, I guess. Some months would be higher, like when sales are running.

No, in that I merc a lot, so it's 47 CP caught in bits and pieces here and there. Missed a lot of CP from my alliance while I was out, but also caught CP while in other alliances. Between 20 people, over 28 days, that's not much spending, at most $940, $1.68/person/day average.

The most interesting part about the whole thing, for me, was how the little rewards add up, like the alliance rewards, and the PVE nodes, and the camp rewards. 1, 2, 3, 4 cp at a time. Drip, drip, drip.

A stark buy club on the other hand, is like gulping form a hose. Here's 3 months worth of CP from PVE nodes, *PLOP* !
    Indeed. I haven't done buy clubs, but now that I have been saving CPs to use in a burst when I have enough ISO to level/champion a character, I've seen how quickly those small drips add up.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    In just over a season (+2 offseasons) I hit about 600 CP - hit 1300 in most in-season events (had a 4* boosted every week last season, isn't happening this first week and that probably means no 1300s) - only hit PVE progression when they changed format (so 3 times in a row now); hopefully that means I can get 500+ CP each season.

All 3*'s and 8 4*'s (+1 more probably each season) champed, that slowly puts CP in there. T100 every event, T50 a few.

Pretty much right between your #1 and #2 scenarios.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only thing I think you might have missed is the role of a Top 5 placement.

The scenario I'm specifically thinking about is 1300 scorer, Top 5 every event:
    --There you would net 1 extra cp for each event as a function of top 5 vs top 10/25 (I need to doublecheck that)
    --But more important is the extra 3* cover from finishing as a top 5 and the potential of subsequent rewards that result from the application of that cover.

But over all I like the analysis. It looks like the championship rewards represent around 1/3 of your CP totals.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    I hoarded all last season and am in the always 1300, no spending category. Ended up with 668 cp before cashing in my tokens/cp, which ended giving me about 40 more cp after champs levels. I think I ended up with 8 5* pulls IIRC, counting my LT as well, but no OML. Felt ok, but kinda hollow.