Quick questions from a returning player.

Megalawl
Megalawl Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey guys! So this isn't about game mechanics but the anniversary events. I'm pretty sure I was around for the whole big one year birthday thing. That's when devil Dino first came correct? When was that again? And have they done anything like that since?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The second anniversary had the first Galactus boss fight. And Devil Dino was let out to play again.
    The Anniversary is in October, Hi-Fi has mentioned exciting plans for this year too.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    1-time Duck Season featuring Howard, was err, special.
  • Quebbster
    Hendross wrote:
    1-time Duck Season featuring Howard, was err, special.
    I don't see Duck Season being one and done. I expect at least one rerun, maybe for the Anniversary.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    The second anniversary had the first Galactus boss fight. And Devil Dino was let out to play again.
    The Anniversary is in October, Hi-Fi has mentioned exciting plans for this year too.

I'll believe that when I see it. This first anniversary was remarkable by accident, really, yet Demiurge refused to repeat the magic in year two. I'm cynically confident that year three will not live up that first gold standard.
  • Quebbster
    El Satanno wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

I'll believe that when I see it. This first anniversary was remarkable by accident, really, yet Demiurge refused to repeat the magic in year two. I'm cynically confident that year three will not live up that first gold standard.
    Yes, what the devs consider exciting doesn't always match what the forum population consider exciting. I felt that was self-evident, so I didn't bother mentioning it.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Civil Was was awesomely different, ran twice so you could play team cap and team iron man, or team iron man 2x if you want good rewards.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    there was also a Class of 2015 PVP where all the chars released in the last year were powered up

hopefully they will do that again because i'm about to champion Cyclops!