Legendary token suggestions

Legendpoop
Legendpoop Posts: 4
So I'm sure we all know the drop rates for 5*. The reason for this post is, I just purchased enough hp to open 5 legendary tokens. Out of the 5 I received 3 x-23 and 2 red hulks covers. Neither which benefit me. Now with how much money I spent to get the tokens, it kind of pisses me off haha. So I sent a ticket in complaining about the drop rates. Now with 4* having a 2.5% chance and new 5* have a 5 % chance, I was trying to figure out how the hell I received 3 of one cover and 2 of another with just a 2.5% chance. I was given the typical, cut and paste response. They also told me that the reason the drop rates are so low for 5*, is so new players can't go from 1* to 5* easily. So with that here is my suggestion finally haha. If you're worried about new players getting 5* easily, then why not have the drop rates based off of days logged in. Because honestly, with how long I've played this game, I'm just wasted cp and tokens on nothing. It's like there is no benefit for playing the game a long time. I end up deleting 99% of what I get out of legendary tokens, which don't seem legendary at all. So just increase the chance to get new chars with log in days. Makes sense to me but I'm dumb so who knows haha.