R41 and healing amounts

Options
the rule to damage 1/3 on retreat is probably a good one to discourage gaming battles and leaving but it's either going to end in

1. your squad wiped cause you were already 1/3rd health so keep doing what you can because retreating would down all 3
2. your squad wins but has a sliver of health
3. you lost 1/3rd health on max chars and now have to wait > 90 min to heal to full

I like that healing packs are happening more frequently but you're going to need 3 packs in all those scenarios especially as you cant train to heal anymore

is the healing formula changing for current characters with the patch? i didnt read anything to that effect but i hope so. for example:

my lvl 64 thor had 772/4065 life and takes 4 hour 33 min

expanding the math

3293 life takes 4 hour 33 min to regen.
so
1341 life lost for retreating takes 1 hr 51 min to regen, that seems very steep a price to pay to retreat

Might i suggest that the heal formula could be changed in R41 that its not a flat 12life regen per minute for all chars but that it's % based where it takes 90 min for any character to get to full life. then losing 1/3 life would be a 30 min penalty for all chars not a 1h51m penalty for not even a max thor.

Comments

• seems to me the dev want to suck more money through heal pack icon_e_confused.gif in the tournament it's gonna be high level with long recovery time versus lower level with quicker regeneration. damn, spidey gonna be favorite in mission story to heal