Allow higher level TUs to be given from PvE

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
In the current Thick as Thieves pve, I'm fighting level 400 Magneto/Hood in the infamous Business Partners node. Yet still, I get a level 166 Twin Pistols TU when I win. Would it not be fair to get one scaled up to my level? Generally all I get are useless Dark Avengers TUs anyway, so not much is going to change here except maybe from Simulator or Gauntlet.

Something worth considering, I think.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    They actually used to!
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    They actually used to!
    Yep. It changed way back in R73. At the same time, they changed it so team-ups from your alliance members came in at a level that matched the average level of your roster, which was a pretty nice change so lower level players could send team-ups to higher-level players and let them be more useful.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R73 Patch Notes:
    Team-Ups
      - Team-Ups scale up to a player’s average level when receiving a Team-Up from a player. - Team-Ups received from PVE Events no longer scale above the character’s max level.
    So with this change, PVE team-ups went from really powerful team-ups worthy of saving to being team-ups you almost always delete upon receiving.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    They actually used to!
    Yep. It changed way back in R73. At the same time, they changed it so team-ups from your alliance members came in at a level that matched the average level of your roster, which was a pretty nice change so lower level players could send team-ups to higher-level players and let them be more useful.

Given how much hassle we suffer facing these ludicrously over-levelled enemies in pve we should receive whatever is highest out of the actual level we faced, the level of that character on our roster or the average level of your roster.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    So with this change, PVE team-ups went from really powerful team-ups worthy of saving to being team-ups you almost always delete upon receiving.

So basically the advent of champions didn't apply to PvE TUs? I understand the limit at 166, but if I'm fighting a lvl 400+ Hood, he damn well better be equivalent of a max champed (and boosted) Hood, TU-wise...