NoP 4 hour wait

Options
huntly
huntly Posts: 99
edited July 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
4 hours to get another chance seems long for a 1 day event. I was kinda hoping the NoP event would be more beginner friendly with the progression rewards. After 18 battles and only 9 wins I don't think I got a chance to finish the progression chart let alone get in an upper tier over all. 4 hrs is good to balance against the people with the time to endlessly grind QB though. Can't wait for some vets to lvl up their cards so I can win more than 50% of the time. Good addition, just not what I was expecting.

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It looks like you get a new game every 4 hours or so, up to a maximum of 3. So you don't have to log onto your phone every 4 hours necessarily.

I think??

I sure as hell aren't going to check this in case I'm wrong and I miss out on a game icon_e_smile.gif
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On the other hand... If you draw with a bunch of people at the top of the table, is it the person who plays the first game who ranks at the top of the table?

I've been in 6th place for the last few hours with exactly the same number of points as the top 5, but currently missing out on the rank 1-5 prizes.

So maybe you're best setting your alarm clock for every 4 hours during the night...
  • huntly
    huntly Posts: 99
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    On the other hand... If you draw with a bunch of people at the top of the table, is it the person who plays the first game who ranks at the top of the table?

I've been in 6th place for the last few hours with exactly the same number of points as the top 5, but currently missing out on the rank 1-5 prizes.

So maybe you're best setting your alarm clock for every 4 hours during the night...

Its probably like QB. If you're tied with someone at a higher rank you get the same prize as the highest ranked player with that score
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    huntly wrote:
    Its probably like QB. If you're tied with someone at a higher rank you get the same prize as the highest ranked player with that score
    Is that how it works now? That's not been my experience in the past. The very first QB I was in 1st until the last minute when the guy coming up behind me tied me and stole 1st place... not that I'm bitter about it or anything icon_rolleyes.gif
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, nope. I had exactly the same number of points as the guy at 10th place in qb and i ended up with a different prize