Unusable token in Awesome Vault

ScubaMD
ScubaMD Posts: 34
When the 'Awesome Vault Vol 2' was announced, I had the coins to get the 40-pack, and so I did.

Afterwards, I received two free tokens (thank you). There are only 41 spots available in the Vault, so I was able to use one of them, but now there are no controls at the bottom.

I realize they were "free", but they should still be worth something, especially since money was paid to get the other ones. Trading off unusable tokens for something (1K ISO?) would be at least something, but showing me there's a token available is a bit of a taunt.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Again I'm finding out that some people are getting multiple free tokens. What gives?
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Many of us got only one.

Once the vault becomes inactive, you should be able to use the extra one (again, that most of us didn't get).
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You might also be able to open a support ticket and have the unusable token converted to a heroic or something.

Nobody really knows why some people get two tokens when most get just one. The same thing happened with the last limited vault, for Peggy Carter's release.